Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Delia's webberlotion

Just an appallingly wasted season with the team going backwards... Without Maddison and Gunn next season we will be stuck in a massive relegation fight. I''d rather trust a Philip Green run pension fund than give these clowns money to invest....

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Ipswich need the fans , pop down the road mate.[/quote]

Been going to Carrow Road since 1972 mate... Anyway haven''t you homework to be doing.

[quote user="dibbler"]A blinkered fan response, use the Ipswich card.

Things are going to get a lot worse.[/quote]

Pathetic isn''t it

Happy clappers are out, soon be bed time.

So, are things improving with Farke at the helm for most of the season.

We are in too deep with Webber and his gang.

This year was always going to be building.

Next year however..............May all fall into place if we get strikers who can score.

We will not have Madders next year Its all about who we can loan or buy cheep.

Forget the Acadamy distraction, absolutly no point to this ego boosting trinket, the efforts involved are not giving rewards.

[quote user="Mike "]Been going to Carrow Road since 1972 mate... Anyway haven''t you homework to be doing.[/quote]

1972 that makes you older than time then, were you the first Norwich fan having started your journey so many, many many years ago?

I set the homework these days rather than complete it ironically.

The first part of my comment was meant to read sarcastically, I expect you to have the intelligence to not escape a paper bag so figured id best point that out before you thought I was serious.

Is this lotion for my hands or my whole body?

And how do I get some? Please tell me I dont have to sign up to some dodgy investment bond to get a sample..

It certainly is going backwards. It’s appalling to watch, our better players will be off in the summer, and we don’t have a pot to p!ss in but let’s pretend it’s ok. Should have kept Irvine or got Wornock in who knows how to get a team motivated and knows this league inside out. We didn’t and went for the cheap option once again. We now have a fairly poor squad with a terrible style of football which is not only boring to watch but doesn’t produce results.

Just back from the game

That was truly truly awful.

Something is very wrong at the club, it''s not just Farke but those above him in the hierarchy have had a dreadful season.

I just can''t see they have the capability to fix this problem

There was a time until recently i arranged holiday''s around games,would be gutted if i missed a home game,always looked at going to at least ten away games but i have sadly lost that will. We are heading for a long stint of mediocrity.

So do what I and others have Til, recalibrate, become a casual and miss a few games, it then becomes a day out to be enjoyed than a two weekly chore!

We are at a point of readjustment and it’s our level for the time being, the owners have paid to be in charge and run our club. Those appointed to tasks are paid to make our club run the best they can.

Really it’s only football, it’s not worth ruining the weekend because we got beat by a team fighting to stay in this division.

Yep just football... No point in caring about the results or the leadership of our club

Mike for the past 3 years prior to this season, I’ve been trying to be involved, getting peed off by our owners, once Bowkett left it’s been a very rapid downward spiral, it hasn’t been stabilised yet, but there nothing any of us can do and if you carry it around then football becomes a chore and very unhappy event.

That’s why I said by jacking in my season ticket, rethinking why I go to football and going back to pre 1996 I don’t care so much who owns my club, I can’t afford to buy it, so it’s a none event for my thoughts.

All I can do is go enjoy the day, watch the football and discuss what I’ve seen on the day.

Yes we can all form opinions but if it pisses you off then why do it?

My 6 games this year have been a decent day out, yes the football at times has been frustrating but that’s the standard of player we can afford. It’s Webbers job to ensure we dig our best value for money players, his job is on the line in my book, so it’s a huge summer for him and our club.

The owners aren’t going anywhere anytime soon so reset yourself and try to enjoy the day.

Of course when Alan Bowkett was in charge we didn''t neglect the academy and waste huge sums of money on players not good enough to keep us up. No siree the club was run properly then. It''s because of those in charge now that the academy wasn''t fit for purpose and they''re only recognising and putting right the mistakes made previously with the PL riches.

Still, at least we have a cat one a academy and own Colney.

There''s so much hate on here now that even the binners aren''t challenged for their illinformed drivel...

Alan Bowkett was twice the business person that anybody currently in the boardroom is or ever will be.

You still have a huge chip even after I’ve pm you nutty, it’s a shame.

Anyhow I’ve never said anything of the sort regarding Bowkett, but he was put in place when our debts were at their biggest, with the aid of McNally and Lamber, we were successful enough to clear the debt, pay back loans and allow the funding for Cat 1 to be put in place.

Since his departure, each season we’ve finished lower than the last! I’d call that a decline or downward spiral, but carry on the attacks, I’m above any retorts it’s just not worth it.

That doesnt explain why the PL millions were wasted with Colney left to rot.

Unless of course that was the correct thing to do which, to be fair, many of us thought at the time. But what it can''t be is a stick to beat the current lot with.

If you actually read my response I’m not having a dig at the current board but pointing out it’s taking time to stabilise the club to the new financial constraints Nutty. I’m done criticising anymore I’m sure they’re all doing the best they can.

Burger me! I was absolutely shocked when it was announced ''Yellows'' was only to be open on match days and on special certain occasions......

What next.......one of the 3 club shops to take a hit?.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Alan Bowkett was twice the business person that anybody currently in the boardroom is or ever will be.[/quote]

So let me get this straight u are honestly saying that Bowkett is twice the businessman that nephew Tom is. Are you clueless to the fact he ran a successful photography business

[quote user="Zander"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Alan Bowkett was twice the business person that anybody currently in the boardroom is or ever will be.[/quote]

So let me get this straight u are honestly saying that Bowkett is twice the businessman that nephew Tom is. Are you clueless to the fact he ran a successful photography business[/quote]

Photography-wow, that’s going to be handy