Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The London City Stadium Antics Have Nothing On This !

The wet spam fans choose the wrong way of protesting but at least they have passion for their club and it''s future.

Most of our happy clapping fans are more than happy to accept the dross served up.

Less clapping happily and more passion for the club please

At least he’s passionate about his club. You wouldn’t catch Delia invading the pitch with a loaded weapon....loaded maybe.....

[quote user="hogesar"]What about if I clap unhappily? Am I showing passion then?[/quote]

Do you Intend booing at the same time and singing we want Delia out?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]"Most of our happy clappy fans"? How do I receognise the others and tell them apart from the most?[/quote]You don''t seem to have any trouble spotting them on here Nutty. [:D][:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]"Most of our happy clappy fans"? How do I receognise the others and tell them apart from the most?[/quote]

They should be like me foaming at the mouth and spouting Delia out for 90 minutes

Ideally like me they should be making no sense what so ever

Totally agree Tilly. No trouble spotting them on here. Just more difficult to spot them amongst those they criticise. Almost as if they go to games "under cover" in order to fit in and report back...

[quote user="Zander"]The wet spam fans choose the wrong way of protesting but at least they have passion for their club and it''s future.

Most of our happy clapping fans are more than happy to accept the dross served up.

Less clapping happily and more passion for the club please[/quote]Yes then we''d be able to get investor owners like ...er Gold and Sullivan

The question is how do you ''punish'' the club. Should they be accountable for random idiots ?Certainly it did look as if there were a lack of pitch side security - something the club should have addressed given the cancelled protest march.Idiots on the pitch ? Didn''t we have one ourselves against Forest ?Perhaps the wider question of what happened to the proceeds of the sale of Upton Park, and the reality that no club (outside the top group) can ''consolodate'' their place in the PL.Go up. Become loaded with huge player contracts then try to cling on to you status.Whoopppeeeee do.