Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

Live Stream for the Under 23s now

Just showed Odusina red card - spat at the So''ton player. Disgusting. Not the sort of behaviour we want in the club - needs to sort himself out, there''s no excuse for that.

[quote user=" Badger"]Southampton''s Obafemi is only 17! Looks a handful already![/quote]
Right on cue - what an effort in response though - who was it who hit the bar from halfway line?

[quote user=" Badger"]Bl**dy hell - I can''t believe our keeper gave that corner! [/quote]
In fairness, he took his eye off the ball as it was a blatant free kick for us. No idea what we''ve done to deserve the refs this week.

[quote user=" Badger"]Bl**dy hell - I can''t believe our keeper gave that corner! [/quote]

He was none to clever with the resulting corner - threw the game away.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Did we score?

Still says 1-0 at the top.[/quote]
Yeah Phillips scored a free kick from around 20 yards. Looks like Madders has been passing on his wisdom.

First time I ve seen him - didn''t inspire much confidence (i.e. keeper).Given the sending off, thought we did ok second half.

Phillips is quite good from the dead ball.Our keeper has plenty of time ahead of him still, as we have Mathews (at Plymouth) who will be heading back - first choice if we cannot keep Angus.And coincidentally the young Saints keeper on loan who won the FA Youth cup with us is now playing for Salisbury City - shows how hard it can be to make itAnd it ended 2-1 to Saints after an even later goal for them