Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Team for Barnsley

Last season we were good enough to take an edge but not resilient enough to avoid defeats. Also mid table. I liked last season but was pretty much a line voice on here.

There may be a half way house and we''d still finish mid table.

This season''s team is much younger though so potentially has improvement.

Put it another way, our strikeforce has been appalling this season.

It can only get better next season. Well maybe

[quote user="king canary"]Good for Josh, really want him to succeed.[/quote]

So do I, scores a good goal, but missed a glorious chance to win us the match. Shows glimpses of what he can do, but still left with frustration afterwards.

Josh is sooo frustrating. Takes his chance against Arsenal superbly then misses all sorts against average Champs sides.

He''s just not quite strong enough. Robbed the ball off a defender tonight really well, then let him get back at him instead of accelerating away. Annoying.

Hernandez is much gutsier. Think he could be a real player for us next season.

Agreed Ron, Hernandez has shown good glimpses of a true out and out winger which we''ll enjoy if we utilise him right.

As for Murphy, lack of end product has been the bane of his play all season. Far too much hesitancy and poor decision making. Can''t say I''ve seen much improvement across the course of the season either, which is a bit disappointing.

We and he knows the talent is there, just hope something can click and push him back to the kind of form we know he''s capable of. It would probably help if the whole team were scoring more goals I''m sure.