Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Team for Barnsley

Commentator who is doing it from a broom cupboard said Barnsleys starting line up had only scored 8 goals between them this season.

And they sold us Watkins.

i am not saying it has been easy this season but Farke has had long enough now most of the side have been here a while now and should be settled in and playing better

i am sure a better manager / head coach would be getting more from this squad

we can not go into next season like this

Watkins has been utter garbage yet again, offers absolutely nothing, no presence up front to justify starting there, Murphy not a whole lot better either. Can remember us being pretty sh*te in defence many times over in the past but never this anaemic in attack. Worrying times.

We are dire. Even if we manage to turn this around.We have not moved on since day 1 under Farke, apart from saving a few quid,and next season will be worse than this by some margin.Brave experiment going titsup at the first hurdle.

So many said that they wouldn''t have a bar of Warnock or Pulis.

Why not I ask?

While I haven''t been totally behind DF, I have acknowledged that he would need time. And a window of Webber signings to completely revamp the side.

Well he has had it and we are a side in deep joy. Sides are now so wise to us fro instance that they press high from our goal kicks as they know Gunn will look to go short.

Watch any Norwich video and we can be sussed.

None of us are getting any younger .....

And ageing quick watching that.

Nutty

Probably too many for me. When they didn''t go for it this season I knew I''d like never see us in the Prem again.

I hope I''m wrong.

“Full time - nil nil, dour game of few chances bar when Maddison put Watkins through 1 on 1 who miscued wide from the edge of the box...

There ya go, can all stop following now 😄😄”

Sorry guys, I must have had my yellow tinted glasses on...

We might as well bring Wes on, at least he has a bit of flair about him. Hope we give him his 10th year as he will be massive for us next season in our relegation battle. Would happily never see any of our attacking players bar maddison ever again.

It was only an hour drive for me to Barnsley tonight but I really can’t be arsed at the moment.

i can not see how it is going to change teams with lesser players than us look better and play better football due to the tactics and style we are playing

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]£500 Bond anyone? Webber must be going mental. At least he should be.[/quote]

The offer of a 25% return if we get promotion in 5 years sounds laughable, unless it includes promotion from League 1 (or 2)

If this is Farke looking for a response from his players after the loss on Saturday then he needs to start worrying. This must be the easiest home game Barnsley have had all season. Hopefully we can perform better in the second half or it will be a second away defeat to a side struggling to stay up.

I think we are gonna have to utilise the loan system even more next season. Some good young players doing well at smaller championship clubs.

Just use the word transition and another abject performance can be quietly swept under the carpet

That''s a good old round trip. Is there still a ferry at this time of night?

How refreshing it would be for our club to have the bottle to change somthing before it’s too late.

37 games is more than enough to form valid judgement. This isn’t good enough, and there is little to no tangible indicators to suggest this will improve next season. In fact, common sense would say we’ll be worse given we’ll lose a player responsible for over a third of our goals.

There isn’t going to be any mass player turnover now. That’s happened, bar one or two additions, this is the squad we move forward with. And it’s not good enough.

Webber has already failed, three transfer windows and the squad is unbalanced and short in critical areas. He says he needs four windows, well I can’t see how another window will make much difference.

Everyone seems to be talking about "watching this" - am i the only one having to rely on radio Norfolk?

[quote user=" Badger"]Everyone seems to be talking about "watching this" - am i the only one having to rely on radio Norfolk?[/quote]Not that it sounds like I''m missing much [:(]

We take off Zim for Hernandez, but leave the abject duo of Watkins & Murphy on.

We have to sell Watkins come summer. Absolute rubiish!

[quote user="Samwam27"]We take off Zim for Hernandez, but leave the abject duo of Watkins & Murphy on.

We have to sell Watkins come summer. Absolute rubiish![/quote]They will both be here. Token Brits to meet the homegrown rule.

And the away support are still singing their hearts out.

Top marks to them.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Anyone who thinks next season will be any better i would like to hear the reason why ![/quote]Because it''s too depressing to think that it will be worse [:''(]