Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Squad for the weekend

I know it is a little too soon to say without hearing Mr Farke''s presser tomorrow ahead of Saturday but do we have 18 fit senior pros available for the weekend? I count it as the following:

Gunn, Pinto, Zimmermann, Hanley, Raggett, Lewis, Husband, Klose, Vrancic, Murphy, Hernandez, Maddison, Srbeny, Watkins, Hoolahan, McGovern,

Thats a count of 16 and the possibility of Reed coming back from illness. Thinking this would be a good idea to involve the likes of Abrahams, Phillips etc and give them first team match day involvement now the season is dead, thoughts?

Given he chose to put Reed on the bench despite him being unable to play on Tuesday I can''t see him throwing many kids in now.

Phillips is on loan at Cambridge also I believe?

I did think that but I saw he played for U23s the other day so wasn''t sure if he came back or was just released back to play for them.

I believe there''s a few in our development squad who are both out on loan but come back here some weeks when there''s no midweek games at their loan club and play for our development squad. This is allowed for some reason

[quote user="Pritch"]Surely time for Edwards ...[/quote]Farke won''t gift him minutes on the pitch. He says he has not done enough in training to show he is up to the defensive side of the game.  I suppose he might go on the bench to make up the numbers, but that is all.