Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Husband

The description of Captain Canary was an analogy of your posting behaviour, nothing to do with anything I''ve written.

I guess you have moved from describing my post as an accusation to a claim. Very small step but something at least.

In your original post:

" we have been signing those who need a fair bit of work, hence their price"

"the parachute payments are used in maintaining the PL wages we came down with"

"you need to be signing players whose contracts will run into Championship seasons.... We have not had to do this at this level of wages before"

All these statements infer you know about contracts, wages and fees.

To be honest I wouldn''t ordinarily give a monkeys but as you are renowned for calling anyone who dares to quote a fee or supposed wage a liar in order to derail their point I couldn''t resist it. Not nice is it?

I think we all know the inane rambling the reply to your post will contain Hairy and the well trotted out accusations aimed in your direction.Sad,tragic and pathetic will not even come close.

I think you have answered your own misunderstandingquote a fee or supposed wageAs I have NOT quoted any fee, or wage. What I have done is speak in general terms. Terms that are accepted in regard the squad. However feel free to challenge those generalisations by all means, but don''t claim they are not what they arePlayers in the PL do tend to have PL wagesPlayers signed do tend to have contracts that run beyond 12 monthsPlayers that had PL contracts spent only one season in the Championship last timeHowever this goes back to your original quote, one you have not been able to substantiate hence the drivel you posted.

ps a claim or an accusation... it is the context in which it is made, and in this case it amounts to the same

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think we all know the inane rambling the reply to your post will contain Hairy and the well trotted out accusations aimed in your direction.Sad,tragic and pathetic will not even come close. [/quote]Which some might see in your usual snivelling behind others, like some keyboard Hyenna sensing a kill - one in which you are unable to do yourselfStill, if it keeps you amused in you dotage do carry on

Having Til on your side is hardly an excuse for not being able to substantiate your accusationsBut desperate times ......

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]“Snivelling behind others”

😀[/quote]As opposed to snivelling on other websites hey Frank ?

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I do not usually side with City 1st, but here I have to say that the general comments he has made make sense against the backdrop of the players we have signed and our well publicised financial position........[/quote]sadly the same names chose to make more snie attacksI suspect the intent is to make it appear that I am at fault in every posthowever, hopefully others will read the OP and address the points made

I would answer that Hairy but fear being accused of following him around the messageboard. [:D]

This must be one of the saddest threads on this site....and that''s saying something.

The level of bickering and pathetic name calling from supporters of the same team is really sad.

Why cant people just respond to the content of the OP or just let it go.

Really making me question why I come on here.

[quote user="rock bus"]This must be one of the saddest threads on this site....and that''s saying something.

The level of bickering and pathetic name calling from supporters of the same team is really sad.

Why cant people just respond to the content of the OP or just let it go.

Really making me question why I come on here.[/quote]
Whilst I concur with your post generally, reading other people''s posts is pretty optional.

The bickering does disrupt the flow of the discussions though.

The name calling, and overly aggressive responses, are not needed. At the end of the day we want Norwich City to win. If I suggested we dropped Murphy, and he then banged in a couple of goals I would be delighted to be wrong.

I think some thought as to the possible age and sex of other posters should also be considered in responses - cut people some slack.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Quite tragic how posters from other lame sites stalk people on here.[/quote][:D]

How honoured i am Hairy as i have just been added to the ever increasing band of liars on here.