Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Husband

He appears to have done ok last nightProbably not the ''nightmare'' (as with Vrancic) that some have put him down as.Not the finished product, but those cost money.Who we have been signing is those who need a fair bit more work on them, hence their price.That''s where we are at the moment ie 332m less this summer. The paracute payments are used in maintaing the PL wages we came down with.To stay competitive in the PL you need to be signing players whose contracts will run into Championship seasons if you are relegated. We have NOT had to do this at this level of wages before as we went straight back up last time.So maybe a bit of patience is required. The new signings of Husband, Hanley, Trybull and Vrancic are progressing well. The Jan ones are yet to be seen.Patience, my children.

Advantageous for us all that City 1st is party to current wages and transfer fee details. Others on here were rightly derided for doing the same last year without his expertise.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]£332 million less this summer? Wow, those parachute payments were high.[/quote]I wondered who would be the first to notice that  otherwise 3 instead of £ sign (both same button)still

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Advantageous for us all that City 1st is party to current wages and transfer fee details. Others on here were rightly derided for doing the same last year without his expertise.[/quote]Nope that is just you making up stuff (lying)However do feel free to point out where in my OP  I stated I did

ps Mr Solo I have always accepted errors, so do keep up - however they are not the same as folk (see above) making up stuff and being unable to back those accusations

You are a funny man.

Meaning strange rather than humorous, in case your inflated ego causes you to misunderstand as so often seems to be the case.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]You are a funny man.

Meaning strange rather than humorous, in case your inflated ego causes you to misunderstand as so often seems to be the case.[/quote]So no evidence of your claim - which we must all put down to my supposed inflated ego"Your honour, my client has no evidence for his claim, bar his claim that the defendant is supposed to have an inflated ego"I can see your career as a part of the prosecuting counsel would do well 

and as to kingo I haven''t the slightest what to are talking aboutdo tell

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]He''s another one who falls into the category "not too good, not too bad"

Mid table mediocrrty.[/quote]The question is will (or can ?) he improve ?We''ve seen Pinto up his game tremendously, as has Vrancic and Zimmerman.Your comments actually suggest he has improved as in the summer he was seen as awful. Sure, it will take more than one game to decide, but if he continues this way he will be here next season. Perhaps we could see the faster paced Lewis playing in front of him, though he had got forward enough to put a first time ball over for Murphy to score. Something we seem to miss out on so many times, preferring to make another half dozen passes s the opposition can get back first.

king canary wrote the following post at 14/03/2018 4:50 PM:

Oh do you city1st

Now about that deleted thread the the other day.

😀

I''ve got one of those wind up Captain Canary toys my daughter bought me some years ago. You wind it up and off it goes, stamping its feet, and wandering off in no particular direction until it runs out of steam. It''s faintly ridiculous more than funny.

Now what was it I was supposed to have accused you of? I can''t see an accusation. Surely you''re not denying your inflated ego?

Does it have a key in it''s back like yourself perhaps , or perhaps it is self winding up.A Fairy Canary perhaps ?And if you post up so much guff that you cannot keep up the I will remind you"that City 1st is party to current wages and transfer fee details.I merely asked where in the thread did I claim that knowledge. Just my words will do

"and as to kingo I haven''t the slightest what to are talking about"

The thread where I posted a news story and you said by posting it I was ''casting slurs against the club.''

[quote user="king canary"]"and as to kingo I haven''t the slightest what to are talking about"

The thread where I posted a news story and you said by posting it I was ''casting slurs against the club.''[/quote]The one where I stated that it was inappropriate (or similar words) to post up comment on that subject.If it was pulled then I am not surprised. And I stand by my words.You must know that court cases involving that sensitive subject are best not commentated upon before any legal action.

You literally said I was ''casting slurs against the club.''

So in my opinion you never get to complain about anyone else twisting words.

[quote user="king canary"]You literally said I was ''casting slurs against the club.''

So in my opinion you never get to complain about anyone else twisting words.[/quote]eh ?I posted up"And I stand by my words."what part of that don''t you understand ?

[quote user="king canary"]Ah yes.

I occasionally forget you''re such a cretin.[/quote]I point out where you are wrong.... which .... err ... makes me wrongwhat an odd little fellow you are 

No it is an analogy. A simple one, like yourself.

You have missed the words "advantageous to us all" from your quote, deliberately taking it out of context. The full quote is not an accusation.

At least you have stopped denying your inflated ego. Mind you to be fair that would be stretching credulity even for you. Anyway I''m off to make popcorn as King Canary has a much more thorny point to discuss.

Nope it is not an analogy. It is a claim that you have not been able to substantiate (I wonder why)''Advantageous for us all that City 1st is party to current wages and transfer fee details.''

So why not post up where I have said that I or inferred it.

Look, this is tedious, petty and boring in the extreme for anyone else on the forum so this''ll be my last post on the matter.

1) in relation to the thread I''m talking about you didn''t ''show me where I''m wrong'' you made a wild accusation backed up by nothing but your own sense of paranoia.

2) I know it won''t get through to you, but at some point you might stop to think about why barely anyone on here takes anything you post seriously anymore. You add very little of value outside of some ''anyone remember this from the 50s''nostalgia, seem to have obsessively detailed knowledge of Ipswich (despite claiming pretty much everyone on here is a bonner) and act with constant hostility towards pretty much anyone.

There. Done. I''m out.

Blimey, here''s another onePosts up some guff then gets upset when he can''t back it so has to resort to potty language" Does the prosecution have any evidence in this case"No, m''lud, but we would like to say to the jury  *$*£**x  $*x"* ! "Rumpole, eat your heart out

Most supporters have already consigned him to the bin of poor transfers. It will take a lot for him to turn it around. Firstly he needs game time which is improbable but if he does get a run of games then it will be his last chance and he needs to seize it

Lewis has been in pretty poor form recently but has had some tough players against him in recent weeks. I thought it was time he was dropped as although I want him to succeed it was necessary.

Husband on the other hand is experienced so I expect him to pull out one or two better performances but still don''t particularly rate him. Squad player.