Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Season Ticket Sales 2018/19.

Two deadlines have now been and gone but no announcement from the Club on how numbers are progressing which is always something that happened in previous years. Having looked on the official site i notice that the section relating to the season ticket waiting list states in red print no product on sale.Anybody got a next door neighbours relative or a reliable source with any news ?

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]I am a real fan I renewed both of mine , now where is that Little Dick Canary fellow ?[/quote]Are you really that fat? [;)] [:D]

If so it must work out expensive Lapps. Maybe someone else who struggles with their seat size could chip in and they could have 3 seats between them.

In this day and age every penny counts....

Til1010 your are such a negative Nancy

I am sure they will be fine, I bet Queen Delia and Prince Tom are spending all their hours planning for next seasons championship winning team

I think today was the last day to pull out of renewing if you pay by monthly direct debit? This season has been a real slog and for the first time ever since having a season ticket I toyed with making the phone call to cancel earlier today. I couldn’t bring myself to - I’ll be there next season!

No thought of not renewing. Know of a few considering whether to jack it in or not but in virtually every case they have ended up keeping their season ticket. My guess is that the fall out won''t be that bad.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Mine should have auto-renewed, it has been a slog this season - particularly being 3 hours away - but we just hope for better next time![/quote]

I can identify with that Branston. Renewed mine back in February before the first deadline.

Tilly - Dont forget we ve got a £10 bet to our CSF fund, I said we d have over 20k st holders and you said it would be under.

Get your £10 ready lol

It was someone who lived out a fantasy fan life on here Duncan.
Like all the ones who say they''re not going to renew. Some even write short blogs about their ticket office experiences when they cancel. Only to find them back in their seats the following season....
[;)]

I''ve renewed too, in blind hope that he entertainment value/ quality can only improve.

Renewed without second thought, I’m a persistent and serial renewer. Although, I have definitely not enjoyed this season. However, I will be keep a coming while one of two things happen, either we improve or we will have a new manager/head coach.

Have renewed and always will renew, football changes season on season and can even change in a week if your manager changes. I support the team and won''t a season of awful football ruin that and hey it''s still not been as bad as the Glen Roeder years!

Renewed - as with many will always do so, through "thick and thin."I seem to be in a minority in enjoying some of the football played. I like to possession game, but wish, of course, that there was more "end product."

[quote user="Diane"]Tilly - Dont forget we ve got a £10 bet to our CSF fund, I said we d have over 20k st holders and you said it would be under.

Get your £10 ready lol[/quote]Diane you said 21K.

Renewed - as with many will always do so, through "thick and thin."

I seem to be in a minority in enjoying some of the football played. I like to possession game, but wish, of course, that there was more "end product."

👍

I get you Rogue B.

I can’t be bothered today, keep thinking I’ll just have a relaxing afternoon instead. I know I’m gonna end up going but there is no desire.

Hopefully I will be back later saying what a great game it was, hopefully. No belief, just hope.