Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Let's get the Monkey off our Back

Now that we have our first win under our belt, let''s get our first away win tonight.  We really want to get this winless away monkey off our back before it becomes a psychological barrier. 

Let''s do it tonight...

Agreed.  Confidence must be high after Saturday.  We need to shake this away bug off ASAP.  Tonight will be hard but if we can perform like we know we can (like we did first half Saturday) we can beat anyone in this division.  Plus, hopefully the signings of Lisbie and Davenport will have shaken things up a bit 

COME ON LADS!!!!

[quote]Agreed. Confidence must be high after Saturday. We need to shake this away bug off ASAP. Tonight will be hard but if we can perform like we know we can (like we did first half Saturday) we can beat...[/quote]

hi DD, you back working hard at uni i see? 

[quote]Agreed. Confidence must be high after Saturday. We need to shake this away bug off ASAP. Tonight will be hard but if we can perform like we know we can (like we did first half Saturday) we can beat...[/quote]

Can only echo these comments and hope this hoodoo is laid to rest soon.

Not sure that confidence will be high (after all it was only PAFC and Worthy was disappointed with the 2nd half) but it will surely be significantly better than at any stage so far this season.

Come on you yellows...

OTBC

Unfortunately, we have more than a monkey on our back. More like an overweight gorilla with a rucksack full of bricks on his back.

If we start well, anything can happen. If watford go infront early on it will probably be all over and that gorilla will just get heavier as we go away to ipswich...

[quote]hi DD, you back working hard at uni i see?[/quote]

Not quite yet gazza. I haven''t been about for the last week as I''ve been soaking up the rays in Corfu.  Going back to being a tax dodging stoodent on Friday (petrol permitting I can get down to Pompey!).  I''ll probably be offline for another week or two whilst the t''internet gets sorted in the flat.  Looking forward to going back but not looking forward to lack of football action.  I''ll have to come on here more to make up for it!