Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Match Thread vs Reading

Agree with you both Sonyc and AJ. Today is ideal game to put troubled Marcus into the fray and Onel looks like a great signing. Really like what he brings to the table

Hernandez and a fully firing Murphy might be a powerful combination. Dennis apparently having a decent game. Would like him to open his account like Hanley and Vrancic have today

Murphy is still so frustrating. Build an end product into his game and we''re onto a winner. Just so many poor decisions, hesitation or no end product. Half the time he crosses it he doesn''t look before he kicks. Still probably our best wide outlet though, I really hope he can kick on and progress.

Agree, Srbeny needs a goal and today certainly seems a good fixture for it to happen.

As for Edwards, if the score is the same with 15/20 to go, I''d give him a run out if Farke deems him ready to do so.

Good win. Another cretin for a ref. No control of the game at all. Should have been far more comfortable than it was though.

Now for the second of Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray

[quote user="kick it off"]Good win. Another cretin for a ref. No control of the game at all. Should have been far more comfortable than it was though.[/quote]Exactly - all of those things.Whilst duff refs are hardly a new phenomenon, we do seem to be getting total incompetants on an astonishingly regular basis this season.

Poor old match thread today. Not even three pages. I guess most of the usual contributors were making plans to post if Reading equalised....

i thought nutty it was good and i expect to see more of the same attacking getting forward quicker / width with wide players

like i said on other threads we play like that next season we will win more than we lose !

ok not quite as tight at the back but we were up against a good team and you will get that with attacking more

Team was set up better for the championship style of play

And a win today without Tettey for whom many have said he is a crucial lynchpin...