Klose

Lewis

Reed

Vrancic

Hernandez

Maddison

Srbeny

Subs: McGovern (GK), Husband, Zimmermann, Oliveira, Watkins, Hoolahan, Edwards

I have no idea either, but with our season essentially over may as well give the new guys as much game time as possible from now really. Let''s hope he can find the net and get going!

Edwards also on the bench for the first time

Murphy, Srbeny and Hernandez may well be our front 3 next year. It doesn’t sound great, but may as well give it a chance to get working now

glad to see a more attacking line up hopefully give some chances to Dennis upfront to see if he can put the ball in the net

Apologies, with how he drifts in and out of games sometimes it''s like he isn''t there anyway...

But yes, you''re right, Murphy is indeed in our starting XI

i hope the wide men are told to just keep it simple beat their man and cross it into the box no slow build up just back to basic''s attacking play

Yep, lets hope our forwards are more biting today than the wind, thou i doubt  they will be, tis all brave souls facing that bracing air today at the Carra.

one said to me this morning i don''t mind sitting in the cold if i am entertained but it is really hard sitting there cold watching boring football

Can''t argue with that, we lack the excitement we''ve enjoyed in recent years because at times we''re noncompetitive. At least last season was entertaining

Great officiating from the start there. Smith late in on Klose, not even a foul given, let alone a booking which is clearly should have been. Awful!

My prediction today was 3-0 with us being comfortable throughout. But who knows

Hanley, rising like a salmon!

Another assist for Maddison too

Sounds pretty much the same as the Bolton home game in the first half, playing well but this time sticking the chances away. A comfortable home win for a change would be nice!

Anyone have a watchable version anywhere?I''m not usually available on Saturday afternoons, so all my sites have been taken down.

I sacrificed Maddison from my dreamteam last week. A hattrick and 2 assists so far.......[:S]

Hope we can get a hatful today, usually a 1-0 would do me but would be nice to get a lot of goals at home and do wonders for confidence.

Only way to watch is on iFollow mason, using a VPN- sometimes gets streamed from there to Facebook but no idea what page or if it''s up as I watch on ifollow so i dont use it. Normal streaming sites don''t work as we''re not in prem.

Blimey. At least the fans are getting some entertainment to go with the cold[Y]

We could go above those south of the border today if goals start to fly in

I''m loving Onel, looks like a really decent signing so far, getting better with each game