Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Reading

Has Farke had a change of mind ?  He''s letting his players play more 50/50 balls instead of the continual tippy tappie keep possession stuff.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Has Farke had a change of mind ?  He''s letting his players play more 50/50 balls instead of the continual tippy tappie keep possession stuff. [/quote]There is definitely a more ''relaxed'' approach being shown.The moot point is what is causing this ?Is it that we are at last free of relegation ?Could it be that we got stung in the beginning of the season with players not able to cope with the rigors of the Championship so developed a game of ''keep ball'' ?Are we plaYing players like Onel, Sir Benny, and Lewis who are more suited to this type of football ?My though is that there is a little bit of all of that as we now have players who can compete in the Championship ie get stuck in and take chances.

Didn''t see the game yesterday Ricardo and as usual rely on your reports for a bit of balance.

Its funny, but I played golf this morning and so many said about us holding on.

I didn''t mind the comments as it proves that if I gob off enough about us, people will take notice. I don''t expect to convert the Cornish of course, because they can choose who they support unlike the rest of us who were born with it.

The results are important of course and another 3 goals is not to be sneezed at.

One point I forgot after watching the highlights.

Should the keeper have gone for the foul on Maddision? I bet any outfield player would.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]One point I forgot after watching the highlights.

Should the keeper have gone for the foul on Maddision? I bet any outfield player would.[/quote]From referee thread[quote user="Supermarket Sweep"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Spineless,

totally spineless. Should have sent off at least two Reading players

with straight reds including the keeper.[/quote]The law changed a couple of years backIf the ref thinks the keeper genuinely went for the ball then it is only a yellow[/quote]

If the ref thinks the keeper genuinely went for the ball then it is only a yellow

Thanks. I didn''t realise that.