Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Sounds like a few on here 🤓

I don''t think I''d be putting my picture on media if I looked like that. Tough guy of the ethernet? I bet he puts a crease in his jim jams.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I don''t think I''d be putting my picture on media if I looked like that. Tough guy of the ethernet? I bet he puts a crease in his jim jams.[/quote]It''s a satirical online newspaper, KG [:D]

[quote user="Van wink"]One or two of our very worst trolls are real dough boys!🍔[/quote]

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/are-you-an-absolute-w****r-who-worships-jacob-rees-mogg-20180319146062

[quote user="Iwans Big Head"]Had a good chuckle reading that.I wonder if you can guess the 1st name that sprang to mind?

[/quote]the delicious irony !

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Van wink"]One or two of our very worst trolls are real dough boys!🍔[/quote]

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/are-you-an-absolute-w****r-who-worships-jacob-rees-mogg-20180319146062

[/quote]Phew, all As. And definitely Scarlett[Y]

[quote user="Sweep"][quote user="Iwans Big Head"]Had a good chuckle reading that.I wonder if you can guess the 1st name that sprang to mind?

[/quote]the delicious irony ! [/quote]I obviously meant Waveney, but well done for making it all about you again. [Y]

I would hardly think that one post on here would make it all about methough the use of 1st suggests it was

ps still funny, given where it was linked from

It''s a satirical online newspaper, KG Big Smile [:D]

Oops. Sorry. Over my head that one. I''ll stick to the Morning Star in future.