Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

This season's player of the season

We aren''t a one man team, but I can''t recall a time when one player so influenced a season through his own individuality.

It must be the most clear cut decision in years? I only hope that people still vote ,and don''t assume it is a foregone conclusion. It would be a scandal if JM doesn''t walk it.

Shoe-in for Maddison, but Gunn, Zimm and Hanley have all done well too. I would love Zimm to finish in the top three, he certainly deserves it.

[quote user="GPs Beard"]We aren''t a one man team, but I can''t recall a time when one player so influenced a season through his own individuality.

It must be the most clear cut decision in years?[/quote]Hucks obviously - much more influential.But he was also much more experienced, Madison has done so well it''s very easy to forget just how young and inexperienced he is, which is truly impressive.

Agreed Swindon - with that in mind, I didn''t actually vote for Maddison.

Think they should change the way the vote works so you pick 1st, 2nd, 3rd in your preferable order

Given how dreadful the football is, how abysmally the club is run and how underwhelming the season has been, I’m amazed we aren’t considering another ridiculously petulant “prooootest” vote.

We should all vote for Matt Jarvis. That’d show ‘em. Ha!