Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Question for the web team...?

Not sure if anyone has ever asked this before but is there a list or database on who has posted the most threads on this message board?

I know DumbleDelia has racked a few up...is there any way of knowing without trawling through everyone or can you post one?

Just wondered.

most boards have a statistics page..... thats if it is activated or avalible for ''users'' and not just the admin.

it is probably the same with this board, it either hasnt been switched on or the members have not been given rights to see it.

either way, im sure DD or 1st wiz will top the ranks

We can do a search for users by number of posts but this also includes all forums owned by Archant. In terms of PinkUn users the table is as follows:

1. DumbleDelia 3,858
2. AJ 2,597
3. ZippersLeftFoot 2,477
4. 1st Wizard 2,150
5. Northern Canary 1,826

[quote]We can do a search for users by number of posts but this also includes all forums owned by Archant. In terms of PinkUn users the table is as follows: 1. DumbleDelia 3,858 2. AJ 2,597 3. ZippersLeftFo...[/quote]

I''m not a geek!  I promise!

Does it really matter how many posts someone has?

Surely the quality of the post is more important than the quantity.  I''ve seen several posts that add no value at all to our forum and it appears that they are just trying to rack up their totals (for what reason I do not know).  Just my two pense worth...