Sign in to follow this  
pete

Maddison fee set at £15m apparently

According to HITC article they are suggesting at £15m Wolves ought to enter the race. If it develops into bidding war £15m will be the starting point. Press needs to get facts straight numptees.

Even our club will realise we can get much more than £15m for probably the brightest English prospect in the Championship.

Don''t think I''ve ever read anything worthwhile on HITC

[quote user="GJP"]Sessegnon is the biggest prospect.[/quote]
Booooooo GJP...Booooo

I''d agree with that but Maddison is still clearly a big talent that will attract interest.

He is English, only 21, has shown the ability to both score and create chances and doesn''t have any obvious weaknesses. He''s also tied down to a long contract so unless that has some form of release clause we should be able to get good money for him.

Chris Wood and Britt Assombalonga both moved for around £15m this summer. I''d expect us to get a good chunk more for someone like Maddison.

Isn''t it exciting wondering how much our best player, by a country mile, will go for.....

If someone offers £12m he’ll be gone. We’renbroke. He might even go for less given we’re probably in a weaker bargaining position than any other club in the country because we spunked our money up the wall because of Delia and didn’t replace the portakabins at coney because of Ricky Martin. And Delia.

£6 m will turn enough heads in the boardroom.

In fact, probably£5m. Then it will be like Chase and Sutton all over again.

Everyone Out.

Before I make my next statement, I''d just like to point out that I think Maddison is going to be a full England international within the next 2 seasons...

That said, I don''t think he had his best games in the cup v Chelsea and Arsenal. Don''t know if that''s any indication of whether he''s good enough for the Premiership or not?

Another season as a super star for us would be great for his development, and much better than sitting on the bench at Everton or Leicester, stifling his progress.

So, maybe sell to Spurs or Liverpool and lend him back for the season.

Sell Maddison in the summer to the highest bidder....That''ll hopefully pay to get ''Yellows'' back open 7 days a week. Then, (and only to the highest bidder), employ a very extortionate but reputable cleaning company with whatever Madder''s selling dosh is left to deep clean those wee wee saturated walls of the NCFC Boardroom Khazi......We certainly can''t have Neppers Tom eventually taking over a Community Club''s Boardroom with a stale urine stained stinky walled loo!......Then, when we''re flush and on a roll, we can sell an'' buy some more soccerkickyfussballers!

It''s all about priorities!......Success through sterilisation and sanitisation!......

.....Oh, and get the trophy cabinet on ebay, it''s just clutter and taking up valuable space......

Take note Mr Webber!......

[quote user="pete"]According to HITC article they are suggesting at £15m Wolves ought to enter the race. If it develops into bidding war £15m will be the starting point. Press needs to get facts straight numptees.[/quote]

Hitc is just click bait cack - he will go for £25m plus

I don''t think he''ll go for as much as many of us would like. £20M for me, but Paddy Davitt for example as played down many of the figures quoted in the media, which may hint that a deal had already been done and/or the figure which he will be sold.

If we were a club sniffing for promotion, then we would be in a stronger position, but as we are just a mid table club not going anywhere, then we can''t get top money.

I fear it will be just £15M - immediate payment - with many add ons.

[quote user="komakino"]but Paddy Davitt for example as played down many of the figures quoted in the media, which may hint that a deal had already been done[/quote]Webber:  "I''ll tell you Paddy as you''re a respected journo but keep it under your hat".Yeah right. [:S]

Also, would we get better or worse performances out of him if a deal had already been done? He seems like a principled chap, but surely the temptation would be to hold back. Can’t see it myself.

Just think we can get a couple of Naismith''s for him and have change to improve the toilets

If Jacob Murphy goes for £12,5M how much will Maddison be worth then? I say £50M!! Seriously!

Maddison must be the best creative midfielder for the last decades wearing Norwich colours. As pointed out in this thread earlier he has no weaknesses, very creative, score goals, and gives a lot of effort all the time and has a clever football brain and has a good football understanding. He actually is to good for the club as Norwich is a lower half Championship team at the moment and I think he has to be given the chance in the senior England national team. He has the potential to a top Premier League player and I thought it was a surprise he wasn’t snapped up in the last transfer window. He isn’t a Norwich player when the 2018/2019 season starts.

This is a great plan. Lets all say now hes worth some crazy figure like 30 million, 50 if you really want to go for it. Bookmark this thread and when we sell him we can all go down the line of "FCKING DELIA NO AMBISHUN ALL SHE CARE BOUT IS HER MONEYS AND WE SOLD MADDUSON WAY TOO CHEAP I TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS WORTH 50 MILLS!!"

[quote user="hogesar"]This is a great plan. Lets all say now hes worth some crazy figure like 30 million, 50 if you really want to go for it. Bookmark this thread and when we sell him we can all go down the line of "FCKING DELIA NO AMBISHUN ALL SHE CARE BOUT IS HER MONEYS AND WE SOLD MADDUSON WAY TOO CHEAP I TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS WORTH 50 MILLS!!"[/quote]Yes but there would still be some of those dreadful Delia apologists (the likes of P*rpleC*nary) who''d try to baffle us with finance and long words and claim it was a good deal. Actually they would say it was excellent business if we paid a club several million to take Maddison off our hands...