Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

This time next year.....

I wonder where we will sit in the table.I would think with a few coming and goings, tenth would be a good.

I''d like to be more positive and hope that the act comes together and we challenge, aided by a re-enforced strike force.

But it''s difficult

Bit difficult to make any judgement without knowing who comes and goes. If, by some miracle, Maddison stays and we get a new striker in I''d be feeling pretty confident.

[quote user="mr footy"]I wonder where we will sit in the table.I would think with a few coming and goings, tenth would be a good.[/quote]Standing still after 3 years in The Championship is quite some achievement but hey remember we are in transition.

Sitting in a nuclear shelter this time next year.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="X Fools"]I hope we will have new foreign ownership with the fan base united behind the second coming of the Messiah[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0

[/quote]

Love it! It precedes my favourite bit in what has to be one of my favourite films

Brian:”You’re all individuals”

Whole crowd: “yes, we’re all individuals”

“You’re all different”

Whole crowd: “yes, we’re all different”

“I’m not”

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="X Fools"]I hope we will have new foreign ownership with the fan base united behind the second coming of the Messiah[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0

[/quote]

Love it! It precedes my favourite bit in what has to be one of my favourite films

Brian:”You’re all individuals”

Whole crowd: “yes, we’re all individuals”

“You’re all different”

Whole crowd: “yes, we’re all different”

“I’m not”[/quote]

Yep. That film and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Very funny films.

I think that top half of table would be reasonable given spending power next season.Season after that our youth policy may come through to the main squad, then we can build on that.

“Yep. That film and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Very funny films. “

Come back, it’s only a flesh wound !

Another season of the drab negative football we have seen the past 6 months Maddison, Gunn, Tettey, gone

Hollahan and Martin time running out Naismith back

If we''re not in the top 6 then it''s another failure and the calls for Farke to go will be massive.

[quote user="ec-p"]If we''re not in the top 6 then it''s another failure and the calls for Farke to go will be massive.[/quote]

If only.

There are too many Delia apologists who currently are and still will be happy with mid table mediocrity and failure, therefore I can''t see the call for Farke to go being a loud one unless we are in the lower end of the league.