Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

33 Years Ago Today.

So i start a thread about one of the greatest days in the club history which surely is a positive and up you pop straight away looking to put a  negative slant on it and now continue sniping away off topic aiming to trash it .

You’re weird 😂, have you forgotten about everything you’ve posted on here in the last couple of weeks ?

It was a great day, was there that day and was lucky enough to be there the following year to see Oxford v QPR.

Yes we got relegated but we came straight back up, with a another 9 consecutive seasons in the top flight.

Was a great season even though we got relegated, to beat the binners in the semi was so satisfying.

The days of Bruce, Woods and Channon to name three great players of ours.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You’re weird 😂, have you forgotten about everything you’ve posted on here in the last couple of weeks ?[/quote]Have you any intention whatsoever of posting something on topic or are you just looking to continue your snidey little digs ?Then again it is me who is weird apparently and yes i am aware what posts i have made in the last couple of weeks and i stand by my views and beliefs. You have a choice not to read them or if you disagree put up a counter view and have a debate on it.

Went to all three League Cup finals. Strangely we were pretty awful in all three having played great in all the semi finals. Weird that,