Sign in to follow this  
Bill

news from the farmyard

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I monitor their situation via TWTD every two or three days because I enjoy it.

Nothing more, nothing less. Neither do I require approval from anybody for doing this.

I would assess that the situation with McCarthy is very much in the balance, tipping slightly towards him moving on when his contract has run out.

However, Evans recently said that he thought the team had, had a good season and owner and manager have had a good relationship.

MM gets a big wedge.[/quote]My thoughts are usually to counter the huge amount of stupidity that comes out of poorman road - which is then all too often taken as being an accurate picture of thugs.A relevant point being the two respective academies.For a while Evans was stiffing the paupers for contributions towards their academy becoming Cat 1. It never happened, and never was going to, as I said at the time. Yet we hear nothing of this now. What happened to that money ?Whereas we set out to raise £5m and did so almost immediately. Yes, but most were large investments and nt the average fan many would have. Fine, but if so then it demonstrates that thse large investors have far more faith in the club than many on here do.I make no apologies for the ''irreverent (to them) nature of my posts in this matter - and would happily reply to anyone who thinks I have got it wrong about the parlous state of affairs with our rustic neighbours down the A140