Sign in to follow this  
Bill

news from the farmyard

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A genuine post with a thread title like that...............Really ?[/quote]

Apologies Til. I should have acknowledged the self control displayed in waiting until page three to pass comment on the title of the thread that appears on page 1, at the top.

Small steps...

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Apologies Til. I should have acknowledged the self control displayed in waiting until page three to pass comment on the title of the thread that appears on page 1, at the top.

Small steps...[/quote]Self-control is improving, as this disinterested chap could not control himself beyond the 8th post herehttp://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/3569289/ShowPost.aspx#3569289but never mind we do have[quote user="Diane"]Both sets of fans like to have a laugh at each

other''s expense but City 1st ( Basil Brash ) is as obsessed with all

things Ipswich as much as ArnieM on TWTD is obsessed with us. [/quote][quote user="Diane"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Isn''t this just the PLC (12.5 % ) AGM as opposed to the Club AGM Diane ?[/quote]
Don''t know, just saw it was their agm [:)] 
Theirs 

club accounts  all revealed tonight up to June 17 are all here if

anyone is interested as to how it compares with ours, their wage bill

was only £18m but their debt overall has gone up to £89:26m
[url]https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32781/town-announce-%EF%BF%BD4.3m-pre-tax-loss[/url]
[/quote][quote user="TIL 1010"]https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32782/senior-citizens-switch-and-cobbold-stand-move-prove-controversial-at-plc-agmI don''t suppose too many will be interested but here is a link to what happened last night.Two

things struck me 1) only 58 attended and 2) with regard to the rise in

concession age from 60 to 65Milne stated the decision was made by the

powers that be. He is the Managing Director FFS ! [/quote]ps check out who starts the thread, and what is about
http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/3584076/ShowPost.aspx#3584076

Yes indeed i posted a response to Diane. It is one thing to read articles about the Scum but another to keep banging on about them at every opportunity and posting the same repetitive statements again and again and again on here.  Thanks for reminding us about your spat with Parma a man who has forgotten more about football than you will ever know and the latest poster Diane who you also have taken a dislike to for some unknown reason.

[quote user="Basil Brash"]

ps check out who starts the thread, and what is about
http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/3584076/ShowPost.aspx#3584076[/quote]
Oh woopee doo dah, I''ve started one thread about Ipswich in the last 3 months, whereas you City 1st ( Brash Basil ) have started 3 since the 9th March
This thread
[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3612309/ShowPost.aspx[/url]
[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3610575/ShowPost.aspx[/url]
My last post on the matter !!

I think Basil shows great restraint.

Being constantly pursued and harassed by the Old Bill would have broken a lesser man. Well done Basil.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Does Til have some sort of diary/rota system so he knows who he’s going to argue with on a daily basis ?[/quote]Not at all FF as there are only really two people on here who i find annoying and City1st is one of them so work it out for yourself. As for the rota my oh my you are busy chap today here and elsewhere with the snidey remarks including dropping a couple of digs on other threads aimed in my direction which i have ignored.

Nice to know you’ll won’t just argue with people that you find annoying, im sure the others take a lot of comfort from that

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Nice to know you’ll won’t just argue with people that you find annoying, im sure the others take a lot of comfort from that[/quote]Name names then.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]Does Til have some sort of diary/rota system so he knows who he’s going to argue with on a daily basis ?[/quote]Not at all FF as there are only really two people on here who i find annoying and City1st is one of them so work it out for yourself. As for the rota my oh my you are busy chap today here and elsewhere with the snidey remarks including dropping a couple of digs on other threads aimed in my direction which i have ignored.[/quote]And therein lies the problem for you... and the rest of us. You feel the need to express that annoyance by following me around posting attacks, all too often not relayed to the thread.I posted the above to show your hypocritical stance in regard to posts about Ipswich Town. That is only an example. You then add" another to keep banging on about them at every opportunity and

posting the same repetitive statements again and again and again on

here.  Thanks for reminding us about your spat with Parma a man who has

forgotten more about football than you will ever know and the latest

poster Diane who you also have taken a dislike to for some unknown

reason.2Which suggests a childish attempt (yet again) to drag others into your attacks. You have no knowledge of my football experience, nor is there any evidence that I have taken a dislike to Diane.If you do not like what I write either address, or ignore, the post. Not keep trying to stir the pot and trying to involve others.Too often this forum has been ruined by posters pursuing a vendetta across various threads. So for the greater good of the forum and others why not just ignore me (as most others do ).

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]👍[/quote]

Too often this forum has been ruined by posters pursuing a vendetta across various threads.A lack of self awareness there FF taking into consideration what i said you had posted on other threads which i have ignored.

If you’re suggesting I’m pursuing a vendetta against you then you really do need to get out more, it’s not too late you know.

Meanwhile the noise coming from the suffolk farmyard now clarifies the ST price cut. The 10% reduction only applies to the early bird'' purchase ie 10% lower if you buy by 30th April.Which would suggest that mad Mick will needed to have been replaced by then to encourage the farmhands to have a look under the mattress.Should we do the same, or do we need to ?Is there enough promise and potential at the club to suggest things on the pitch will improve ?And when did we last get less than 10,000 turning up for a league game ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]If you’re suggesting I’m pursuing a vendetta against you then you really do need to get out more, it’s not too late you know.[/quote]

I hope you filled in all the relevant paperwork required before discussing them on here.Now i wonder what you mean by that ?

I am getting really sick and tired of logging into this forum and seeing every thread descend into a slanging match between the same half-dozen or so posters. Can you all just get out more?
I thought with Morty gone this forum would be better but it just seems like certain individuals are all competing to take up the mantle of "prized arsehole".

Does Til have some sort of diary/rota system so he knows who he’s going to argue with on a daily basis ?

If you want to have a dig at each other why not pm each other and explain your issues so they don’t clutter up every thread on here?

At least Morty talked about the football every so often. Now we have morons, obsessed with farms and Ipswich Town, changing their user name every few days. And a policeman chasing him.

[quote user="Basil Brash"]Meanwhile the noise coming from the suffolk farmyard now clarifies the ST price cut. The 10% reduction only applies to the early bird'' purchase ie 10% lower if you buy by 30th April.Which would suggest that mad Mick will needed to have been replaced by then to encourage the farmhands to have a look under the mattress.Should we do the same, or do we need to ?Is there enough promise and potential at the club to suggest things on the pitch will improve ?And when did we last get less than 10,000 turning up for a league game ?[/quote]Good questions BazSteady as she goes on the prices would be my thought and the club has turned the corner and that will be seen on the pitch next season.The last time we had less than 10,000 was around 2.20 pm on the 17th Match ........ 2018 !be lucky, son

As one of the ''half dozen or so posters'' i apologise sincerely Canary Wonderboy and i hope the others follow suit as it plainly spoils your visits here.

I monitor their situation via TWTD every two or three days because I enjoy it.

Nothing more, nothing less. Neither do I require approval from anybody for doing this.

I would assess that the situation with McCarthy is very much in the balance, tipping slightly towards him moving on when his contract has run out.

However, Evans recently said that he thought the team had, had a good season and owner and manager have had a good relationship.

MM gets a big wedge.