Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

McCarthy on his bike.

It''s ok I''ve taken all my pills this morning.

Today''s TWTD main news:

"Town have confirmed that manager Mick McCarthy and his assistant Terry Connor will be leaving Portman Road at the end of the season."

Could go either way, with a further slide on the cards.

They would seem to be in a similar position to us when wallowing around during the Grant, Roeder, Gunn era, and we know how that ended.

There won''t be too much money available to any new boy going by Evans''s recent history and Evans will need to seek advice in any case.

An interest season ahead for both East Anglia''s premier club and their indepted neighbours down south.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]It''s ok I''ve taken all my pills this morning.

Today''s TWTD main news:

"Town have confirmed that manager Mick McCarthy and his assistant Terry Connor will be leaving Portman Road at the end of the season."

Could go either way, with a further slide on the cards.

They would seem to be in a similar position to us when wallowing around during the Grant, Roeder, Gunn era, and we know how that ended.

There won''t be too much money available to any new boy going by Evans''s recent history and Evans will need to seek advice in any case.

An interest season ahead for both East Anglia''s premier club and their indepted neighbours down south.[/quote]The main problem facing the dimwitted farmhands is in not taking on board the parlous state of their club.McCarthy has been able to do little beyond a fire fighting exercise. Evans has bled them dry in contradiction to their gormless bleats that he is an ''investor... albeit one who makes off with the training ground, hands over transfer income to other companies owned by him and pockets the money handed over for their supposed Cat 1 academy.Others, not so ''star struck'' might have grasped that having a 1970''s standard of pitch and badly maintained stadium might suggest all is not well.With season ticket sales below 10,000 as were the last two home attendances it was inevitable that MM would not stay on. However the club will need more than a change of manager to stop the rot, and it will not be an over night job either.How distressing for us all