Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Scum ST’s

Yes I know shouldn’t look but all the elation about this 10% reduction only applies till midnight on 1st April. A lot of them are waiting for a decision on McCarthy so won’t get the discount. As opposed to us who have oversubscribed the Academy bond, just saying.

Scum have no need for season ticket holders as we all know they have a stinking rich benefactor piling in the pounds...

"we all know they have a stinking rich benefactor piling in the pounds..."

And building up the debt.

Has there ever been a less saleable football club ever?

No ground, just badly kept stands.

No training ground.

No high flyers to sell.

Gates 14, 000 ans dropping steadily.

And all that without delving the crooked ways of Evans and his true motives.

Come on City 1st, get your dig in. Some of us appreciate them.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Yes I know shouldn’t look.....[/quote]Nothing wrong with looking in on TWTD King, I look in every day and thoroughly enjoy revelling in their misery, just as they look in on here hoping to pick up bad news. It''s what football fans up and down the land do.....

Just saying all the headlines in the newspapers and on TV about the “ earth shattering “ decision to actually reduce ticket prices is NOT what it seems, they now have only five days to take it up.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Blimey.....this thread''s over ten hours old and our favourite obssessive hasn''t yet weighed in with his tuppence worth.Is there a power cut or are his batteries flat ?[/quote]Blimey, it''s bad enough having a proper rozzer on your tail without one of these ''hobby bobbies'' constantly joining in as well.I wonder how many times this young nark''s posts about me amount to obsession.Otherwise I expect others will see who are the real causes of so much disruption - so why not keep to the OP''s subject and not try to drag me into your petty bitching.

[quote user="Basil Brash"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Blimey.....this thread''s over ten hours old and our favourite obssessive hasn''t yet weighed in with his tuppence worth.Is there a power cut or are his batteries flat ?[/quote]Blimey, it''s bad enough having a proper rozzer on your tail without one of these ''hobby bobbies'' constantly joining in as well.I wonder how many times this young nark''s posts about me amount to obsession.Otherwise I expect others will see who are the real causes of so much disruption - so why not keep to the OP''s subject and not try to drag me into your petty bitching.[/quote]Fair play admitting you are our favourite obssessive.Like the '' young '' bit too even if it does re-define the accepted definition of '' old ''. [;)]

What an odd chap you are... along with hand crank, plod and solo handA sort of latter day Last of the Summer WhineBut if it helps you all to fill in time whilst waiting for Countdown then do carry on

[quote user="Basil Brash"]What an odd chap you are... along with hand crank, plod and solo handA sort of latter day Last of the Summer WhineBut if it helps you all to fill in time whilst waiting for Countdown then do carry on[/quote]I will just park this post taken from earlier on this very thread and pass no comment before the usual accusations except also note the names of three posters who are not on this thread.Self awareness City1st is a trait you do not possess.Otherwise I expect others will see who are the real causes of so much

disruption - so why not keep to the OP''s subject and not try to drag me

into your petty bitching.