Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Grabban's brand new ferrari

Idiotic for sure. I mean, not just Grabban buying the Ferrari but then allowing his cousin to drive it. They''re lucky they''re not dead! I remember walking home one night, when I lived on Dereham Road, and seeing a Ferrari completely trashed after hitting a tree, near the roundabout. It was basically flat.Unfortunately, the woman who was a passenger was killed. The guy who was driving it and crashed it has probably never forgiven himself.A car like this is crazy for an inexperienced driver and even crazy for some experienced ones.

To be fair, it says in the report that Grabban didn''t allow his cousin to drive, and that they took it without permission and have been charged for that. He was only meant to sign for it at the home.

I''ve been to many track events, including Nurburgring, and you''re very right Bobloz3, having an expensive car by any means does not make you a good driver. Most of the time, it is funny when people find that out like this story, but definitely not funny when people get hurt, and more than often enough it isn''t the person driving who suffers. People often have cars they cannot drive, namely giant 4X4 and off-road vehicles that aren''t needed in this terrain. They cannot park them, constantly speed and lane cross without indication or due care for others. I spend every day avoiding all the idiots on the road who''d be far better off in something like a Fiat Panda. When they learn to drive they can upgrade to something better I say....

I don''t think he did allow his cousin to drive it, that''s why they were charged with aggravated vehicle taking.

And he wasn''t that bad, he scored 12 in the 14-15 season. We''d take a striker who could do that now wouldn''t we?

i don''t know why he didn''t have it delivered to his home or the training ground when the time suited him

if i was getting a new ferrari i would be sitting waiting for it

Being charged for taking the car without permission doesn''t mean much at all. Lewis would have had to say he took it without permission, otherwise he would have been charged the same as the idiot "driving" it.

To my eternal shame I only passed my driving test about 3 months ago (aged 29).

The way people don''t do absolutely basic things on the road has been a real eye opener though.

Why would you order a Ferrari and have it delivered to a complete kn@b instead of your own house?

Decision making was never his best attribute it seems

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Looks more like a Honda Accordion after that smash....[/quote]