Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

O/T NO BRITISH REFEREES GOING TO WORLD CUP.

No surprise at all, we seem to have a real issue with the standard of referees at the moment at all levels - have we had a ref this season that looked as though he could step up to Premiership/International level with a couple of years more experience?I can''t think of one.

I think Michael Oliver is probably the best of a poor bunch and should have been chosen.

Are we really aware whether some of the officials from other countries are really up to it?

Some from the smaller nations couldn''t handle the pressure at the last tournament in Brazil.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]With all the fallout from the Salisbury affair still erupting would you want to risk having something smeared on your door handle ?[/quote]Is that a euphemism Smithy ? [;)]

Did the daughter get it on the knockers?

I don''t mind making jokes because ultimately although Russia has no right to do that in our country, the bloke was a traitor to his country for money. I ain''t bothered if he doesn''t come round.

keelansgrandad wrote the following post at 29/03/2018 4:31 PM:

Did the daughter get it on the knockers?

I don''t mind making jokes because ultimately although Russia has no right to do that in our country, the bloke was a traitor to his country for money. I ain''t bothered if he doesn''t come round.

Was his daughter a ''traitor" as well KG ?

Think I''m also one of the minority who thinks "well what the hell did you expect to happen harbouring KGB informants!?" The victim in this is the poor police officer no one else, She obviously knew her Father was on borrowed time.

If he was a Brit who sold secrets to Russia and was murdered in Moscow no one would give a fart in the wind for him.

Daily mail would be trying to hunt down those involved and give the MBEs, absolute pish story.

Moral of the story don''t defecate on your own, especially if you''re Russian!!

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Did the daughter get it on the knockers?

I don''t mind making jokes because ultimately although Russia has no right to do that in our country, the bloke was a traitor to his country for money. I ain''t bothered if he doesn''t come round.[/quote]

Keelan

So your son commits murder should we hang his daughter as well

British refs will now be able to concentrate on domestic. Leagues,giving other national refs a chance.

A blessing in disguise really

Our team usually embarrass us enough, without our inept crop of referees embarrassing us further

So your son commits murder should we hang his daughter as well

I don''t think that is the same Daly. And I have no particular wish to see her die. She returned to her mother country and was only visiting.

If I thought there was a Brit selling secrets about our armed forces, I would like to see that person facing the ultimate penalty.

So this spy, traitor, quisling who was quite happy to sell out his country without any idea of the ultimate damage he might create manages to get British citizenship and live high on the hog.

I don''t blame the Russians wanting to see him dead. I don''t approve of their methods in this case but I couldn''t care less about the health and future of any traitor.

Was his daughter a ''traitor" as well KG ?

I assume not as she is able to live in Russia. But we would have been well rid of her from this country as she was an obvious target or possible conduit.

I find it obscene that this country would find it acceptable to give succour to a traitor and obviously his family and the expense involved yet deny real support to many of our injured armed forces.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I couldn''t care less about the health and future of any traitor.[/quote]
Can we trust you to have a "quiet word" with the binners who pretend to be City fans on here Pops? 

Can we trust you to have a "quiet word" with the binners who pretend to be City fans on here Pops?

Not quietly Double N. Hang them at the back of Norwich Market and let the pigeons peck their eyes out.

At least people could eat their chips in peace then.

Of course one of history''s most famous traitors, Benedict Arnold, was born in Norwich. Luckily not ours but the one in Connecticut.

Isn''t this basically just because Clatternburg was our shortlisted official, then he left forfeiting his place to go there and because the shortlist had already been drawn up it meant we therefore had no representative.

Non-news really, but yes, I''m glad it has raised the debate over the state of our officiating. We''ve had some terrible refs this season