Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Big Dave

I''m replying to you as you seemed to have taken the greatest offence at my post. I''m truely sorry for this, however to answear your points.

A. City don''t need fans like me. Does that mean Dave I get my 40 years of outlay back then?, season ticket costs, away travel, merchandise, and other costs back, I''ll write to the club shall I?, quoting your advise, I''m sure they''ll listen to you!.

B. Support another Club, eh who do you suggest Big D, the scummers perhaps? they need money. get real man, once a fan always a fan.

If you had cared to read my post properly, I said I was angry at the time, and we can all say harsh things in anger, which we can regret later, hands up, I bet you have some times.

But that does''nt make me less of a supporter then you, more human maybe, and I''ll damn well support who I like, in my own mixed up way, with or without you blessing OK.

MY REPLY TO YOU MR 1ST WIZARD I DONT THINK MR WORTHY AND THE BOYS NEED YOU SLAGGING AND MOANING ABOUT THEM THEY NOW THEY PLAYED CRAP BUT DO WE NEED TO SLAG THEM OFF .THIS WILL DO THEM THE WORLD OF GOOD.

I READ YOUR POST CAREFULLY I WAS ANGRY BUT I DIDNT SLAG THE PLAYS OFF .
YES YOU CAN SUPPORT WHO YOU LIKE BUT WHY DIDNT YOU SLAG BRADFORD OR THE REF NOT YOUR OWN TEAM I FIND THAT VERY STRANGE .

Every supporter in the country has a right to voice their opinions no matter how long they have supported the team for. It is only through the desire to see success at their football clubs that the frustration comes from,only when people realise this will all this kind of bickering stop on this messageboard!!!!!! LOL

I know what it feels like to be unbelievably and completely p****ed off by our football team. But by monday morning I always realise just how much I love them that I would never give them up for the world and slagging off our manager and ''front line of midgits'' (who we all know are actually b*****y good) wil get us no where

Tilt Lives,
Do we have to ask if we want to start a new thread? Couldn''t read anything in the terms and conditions of this message board.

"YES YOU CAN SUPPORT WHO YOU LIKE BUT WHY DIDNT YOU SLAG BRADFORD OR THE REF NOT YOUR OWN TEAM I FIND THAT VERY STRANGE . "

In 1stWizard''s defence, why should he slag off the ref or Bradford? He supports Norwich and is only concerned about their performances, or lack of performance as shown on Saturday. Some people have different views on this board, and they are perfectly entitled to them. But any suggestion that someone''s support isn''t needed because they are prepared to criticise their own team seems very strange to me. I don''t want to jump on the bandwagon, especially after one defeat, but everyone on here is just as passionate about the team as the next person. I appreciate that encouragement is needed when watching the boys, but if they aren''t playing well, why shouldn''t people point this out and suggest that they should do better? Sorry, I just feel that everyone is entitled to their opinions and shouldn''t be told that their support is worthless just because they''re disappointed with a performance.

Many thanks Tacklebury, and Mook on another thread for some support. Can I just add that sometimes sheer frustrastion can get the better of me from time to time, and my posts may go to pot as a result of this.

It is a problem I try very hard to correct, but I think its the nature of the beast so to speak. Sometimes my anger at a shoddy performance may spill over in the shape of an irrational post, and I would never apart from one idiot, wish to upset or cause offence to any fellow city supporter on here. You are all too importrant to me for that.

Against Bradford, whether they had an 11 man defence or not, City really should/must bury a team like that, especially at home. It is interesting that Worthy found our performance unacceptable as well. athough granted he did''nt go off half cock like myself.

So the next time the wizard goes off on one, bare in mind that unlike you great fans, I want success yesteday, the scummers relegated, and to win the lottery twice a week.

But I will, apart form the Rivers debate, try extra hard to control my posts and indeed my logic sometimes, in the future.

On the other hand, there''s always lace making!.

Diane/city angel, if you are an expert on the terms and conditions of this message board then please understand that it also allows constructive criticism of others postings, which is something you apparently have a great deal of difficulty accepting personally. For example, you have frequently told various posters to go and play somewhere else rather than criticize your input. Tilt Lives is offering constructive criticism which, if applied, benefits all of us. So why don''t you just lose this childish attitude of "I can do what I want, when I want, how I want". Or. if you want to continue it, at least develop a more grown-up approach of "if it''s good for me it must be good for them".

Thanks YC. Just "Tilt" will do by the way :)

cityangel - This thread is continuing the rather pointless attack on the players and manager which should be restricted within the one thread. We don''t need a new thread to make a particular point stand out. Continuing it in the existing thread would have allowed the argument to flow better as opposed to offering a disjointed multi-thread view.