Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

NO PLAN B

I was a fan of getting Farke in, I get what he tries to do skin the shape and the way of playing but when we are losing, he doesn’t seem to have any idea how to change things.

After going 2 down he stood there hand on face and took 6 mins to make any kind of sub and then took of the one player who looked like he might get something and replaced his with Nelson I Have A Phobia Of The Box Oliveira!

Fulham were the better side but we had chances today, just didn’t take them.

I wasn''t quite sure what Plan A was at the start.

Maddison on the right? He naturally moved away from there and their left back had acres to run into.

PLAN A is mid-table mediocrity in the Championship.

PLAN B is League 1 obscurity.

Exactly. No plan A either. Another gamble on a nobody of a manager when we could have had Warnock. Exactly what we needed.

With Farke at the helm, next season will be similar. Especially with the caliber of Webber’s signings.

It is pretty ludicrous how some fans have continually written off this season and accepted poor results, as next year we’ll be promotion contenders. How anyone can come to that conclusion at the minute is beyond me.

Farkes been at the helm for 40 odd games now, and we still demonstrate the same shortcomings we did back in August.

I like Farke. But I can’t see it happening for him here. He continually trys to force a style with players not accustomed to it.

I’ve not been made aware of a Plan A as yet! But don’t worry it’s ok because at Huddersfield Webber was also crap in his first season. As we all know history always repeats itself in football so success next season is pretty much a guarantee....

We were decent today. We played very well for sustained periods against the leagues form team. Perhaps their confidence from being unbeaten for so long dragged them over the line but I thought we were every bit as good as them for the majority of the game.

Of course, we didn’t win. It’s a results business etc etc etc but I thought it was a decent game of football.

[quote user="X Fools"]Farke is much poorer than even Alex Neil as a coach but he is foreign so that is ok[/quote]The majority of fans, although I think that majority is declining rapidly, have been brainwashed into thinking that Farke is the best that we can afford or hope to attract with our resources.Therefore they have readily and enthusiastically accepted mediocrity as the best that we can expect.  The fact is that Farke (and Webber) have had two transfer windows and 39 league games to show what they can do but the reality is that neither the team, individual players, the style of play or the excitement have progressed one bit.An average of one point game, one goal per game, 6 home wins all season and only 3 wins in 2018 is not by any stretch of the imagination either "work in progress" or "transition". We are going backwards.

I guess if it gets any worse we could all create second accounts on here as Reading fans.

I guess if it gets any worse we could all create second accounts on here as Reading fans.

Is it possible that from now on, on every topic, the remarks don''t get aimed at posters but on what they have contributed?

Your feelings are well known as are others and you are never going to agree with each other. But that doesn''t stop those off us in between reading your posts and finding something useful in them.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I guess if it gets any worse we could all create second accounts on here as Reading fans.

Is it possible that from now on, on every topic, the remarks don''t get aimed at posters but on what they have contributed?

Your feelings are well known as are others and you are never going to agree with each other. But that doesn''t stop those off us in between reading your posts and finding something useful in them.[/quote]

I agree, but the guys obsessed with me. I try to ignore his antics as much as possible.

Apart from you dont. And i dont see why I should have to suffer with insults from someone who created an account pretending or, actually being, an Ipswich fan and proceeding to make rape and death threats towards...well himself, actually.

Your fooling no one here. You chase me around and deliberately pick out my posts for comment, which always includes some cheap, snidey, dig. Which gives you some sort of kick, further increased if someone else like Ian or Lappin picks up on it on joins in. It’s bully boy tactics from a no doubt weak and cowardly individual.

Having said that, and rather disappointinly for you, I’m really not that bothered by it. However I completely understand how frustrating it is for other posters.

Try something new, you’ve long been boring and predictable.

Apart from you dont. And i dont see why I should have to suffer with insults from someone who created an account pretending or, actually being, an Ipswich fan and proceeding to make rape and death threats towards...well himself, actually.

whats that mean

The bottom line is though Lincoln that I don’t remember a single post from you that was either positive about the club or praising players, managers or the board. You seem to enjoy being negative about the team so I don’t think it surprising that others should target you.

[quote user="STFU"]The bottom line is though Lincoln that I don’t remember a single post from you that was either positive about the club or praising players, managers or the board. You seem to enjoy being negative about the team so I don’t think it surprising that others should target you.[/quote]

Well you’ve either got selective memory or refuse to acknowledge anything positive I do say.

I am postitive, granted not often. But the problem is too many posters hate hearing the truth.

I’m far more realistic about the club than most. But that’s branded as negative by posters who either only see the club through yellow and green spectacles, or by others so frustrated by current affairs they get some sort of ‘relief’ by ‘targeting’ fellow posters.

"Apart from you dont. And i dont see why I should have to suffer with insults from someone who created an account pretending or, actually being, an Ipswich fan and proceeding to make rape and death threats towards...well himself, actually. "

"whats that mean "

Has Vicky Pollard started posting?

Positively speaking I would say our side ways passing and possession has been up there with the best this season...

Last ten minutes when a goal back might have changed the game, Gunn and co were fannying about in the penalty area yet again.