Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Anybody else beginning to have doubts...

Not particularly, the season has gone pretty much as expected all things considered.

If things are the same 10-12 games into next season then there will be doubts for me but not yet.

Nope, as I didn''t imagine that this was going to be a 2009 style kick up the back side.

It’s appalling. Ok if we play dross football and win you can stomach it but we don’t win many. Farke hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing.

Yes, I was willing to give it some time...but it''s not improving it''s going from bad to worse

My concern is that we seem to take one step forward but then two steps back. We have not improved as a team at all over the season and are considerably worse than this time last season.

I think Nephew Tom should be handed the reins of the club now!.......Bring on youth and exuberance......."Onwards an'' Upwards!"......He''ll sort it all out!....

I don''t understand why anyone thinks we weren''t going to do a bit better than this.

The tactics and ability have dropped off during the season and we have got worse.

We had parachute money and aren''t in debt. And we are behind Millwall, Ipswich, Brentford, Preston, QPR.

Why couldn''t we have expected top ten at least?

Rubbish Team

Rubbish Manager

Rubbish BOD

Rubbish Coaching Staff

Disgraceful what we could have had given the payments etc

Still we''re NCFC and no one and nothing will be done

The usual suspects will be there at the AGM on the first 5 rows sitting gawping in awe at Delia and the BOD

Had doubts since day 1 and I''ve seen absolutely nothing to change my mind. Start next season as we are ending this one and any webberlution can be forgotten. As I have said many times before, 30+ games and nothing has changed - nothing

Had faith, lost faith, regained faith, lost faith a lot, regained faith......

I don''t like the fact people throw Webber/Farke is as if they are intrinsically linked.

We''ve seen ability from a number of the new signings (Vrancic, Hanley, Zimmerman, Trybull, Hernandez) but the coach isn''t getting the most out of them consistently.

I''m concerned that the defence having apparently being sorted is no being "unsorted."

I''m concerned that the defence having apparently being sorted is now being "unsorted."

Badger wrote the following post at 02/04/2018 5:13 PM:

I''m concerned that the defence having apparently being sorted is now being "unsorted."

its hard to fathom the logic

Clueless. Was embarrassing today to see bang QPR taking the mickey. There is no positives from this season whatsoever. Do not where to start, we have that many issues.

@Badger

Any of us can see that we look much better with a back three. The back 4 hasn''t worked all season yet Farke is refusing to use Raggatt and instead is forcing us into an unsuitable formation.

I’ve got no doubts that we will be delivered back to league 1