Sign in to follow this  
Shannock Bob

Panini World Cup Stickers

Saw this and thought of you...[:D]

[url=https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/panini-fifa-world-cup-stickers]Groupon Deal[/url]

Nice! Some fellow cool dads and I stumped up for the two boxes in the above groupon deal and have planned evening playing cards, drinking beer and doing some swapsies on Thursday night!!!

Of course we will allow our lads to view the books from a safe distance the following morning!!!!

My 11-year-old persuaded me to get the album (not that I needed much persuasion), and I noticed that Groupon deal yesterday 80p a pack/£80 for a box is otherwise pretty scary...but only got the one box as hadn''t realised there''s over 600 stickers to get...

Btw - Our local ''Entertainer'' toy shop has done ''swap shops'' on a Saturday morning in the past - hope it will repeat as it was a big help in finishing the 2014 collection.

For all those OCD Dads out there......you know they make a hardback versions of the albums!? 😜

Only available in 🇧🇷🇩🇪 and your local eBay store...you''re welcome 👍🏻

Wait til you get a load of the 🇨🇭 version 💸💸💸

Isn''t it time for Panini to cut costs and go digital, and save chopping down trees for stickers that then have to be packaged and then retailed, carbon footprint etc.

Downloading might take the excitement of opening a packet but I''m sure they could devise a method of downloading without knowing what you are getting.

Bring back Green Shield Stamps

Ration books on the way with the Cold War hotting up

2 ounces of cheese and a stick of liquorice root please

2 ounces of cheese and a stick of liquorice root please

Greedy buger

Filling this year''s Panini World Cup sticker book costs £773.60, twice the cost for Euro 2016, according to maths expert Prof Paul Harper.

That is rather misleading, it''s clearly nowhere near that - it assumes no swapping (as panini says ''that people live in a bubble'') and ignores the fact that unless you are completely mental you''d send off for the last however-many-it-is. It''s more (perhaps too) expensive compared to previous years, but I certainly have no intention of buying anything near to 967 packs!!

if anyone has a old Panini football sticker album you might want to look at this before you give it away or burn it !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-Album-WM-World-Cup-1970-Mexico-70-complete-komplett-poor-ok-condition/362212650617?hash=item54558e6e79:g:VScAAOSwkNtaWmov

they are highly collected now i deal in antiques and single cards can fetch very good money

Wow no just seen your post that Burglary must be someone after those items ! and i hope they catch them your normal burglar goes after watches gold easy to shift items will not be looking for sticker books !

Did you also know your car will cost you £10,000 a year to fill it after Brexit (if you drive constantly 24 hours a day red lining it in first gear like a bellend!)

BBC are a bunch of scaremongering, non news reporting, grade A helmet cheddars!

Two boxes from group on £125 = 1000 stickers, plenty of swaps, job done.

Hate the Biased Broadcasting Coporation!