Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Awfullt quiet here tonight..

Even Mario got on the pitch! Sad times for the trolls tonight

I’m sure big vince will be here in a minute with a reason to be miserable. It could be that they’re all on twtd celebrating a rare win

How ironic that you lot are on here fishing for a response from those you deem lesser fans rather than celebrating another positive result - something you are accusing them of not doing.

😯😯

Am here. But there isn''t much to say really.

A good win, a rather drab way of doing it.

Oliviera continues to draw blanks.

We look very mid table.

We need a bit of time to see how it goes.

And why do you think as fans we would be sad to see the team do well? That is crazy. Just because we feel the club has been badly managed and needs a new board doesnt mean we can''t cheer a victory!

Don’t agree we look mid table. We played well today, looked sharp and knocked it about well. Even when they had 11 I felt we weee “on it” and had control. The concern remains that we don’t work the opposition goalkeeper enough but I think we are improving.

I just hope we haven’t left it too late to still sneak into the top six this season. I fear we have but you never know.

[quote user="The Leathermans Stag"]The plaice goujons at the gunn club are a disgrace and that''s coming from a supposed top cook[/quote]Didn''t realise you were a top cook......

Ha ha Lincoln, delightfully predictable as always!

On another note, Sergi Canos did well again today I see?

Still not convinced by Weber - but we have done well recently and Farke appears to have built a team playing for each other and the shirt. I am also impressed how Farke handles the media, always puts the club first.

Am enjoying being wrong more than I would being right.

A wins a win, rarely easily earned in this Division and against a big spending but nothing special Middlesbrough!

Defensively we are superb but our limited attacking prowess, mainly due to tactics is why we are where we are, mid table!

Hopefully Farke will soon realise that we need to move the ball quicker, have wide players getting to the byline and crossing the ball into the box, playing the ball behind the opposition, have a midfielder making runs and telling the centreforward to stay in the middle so theres something to aim at!

That''s not being pessimistic or scapegoating, just the truth about where Norwich City are at present!

[quote user="FCC"]Still not convinced by Weber - but we have done well recently and Farke appears to have built a team playing for each other and the shirt. I am also impressed how Farke handles the media, always puts the club first.

Am enjoying being wrong more than I would being right.[/quote]Looking forward to the ''Farke rescued the club posts'' & ''Webber got lucky'' just like we had with Lambert and McNally.

I thought we created quite a few opportunities personally. Maddison should have scored 3 minutes in but cut inside onto his right and the chance was gone.

We had 21 shots yesterday. We created enough good shooting opportunities to win by at least 2.

Awful just awful attitudes. Modern football fans are like spoilt babies stamping their feet and squeeling uncontrollably because they did not get the win they wanted.

The sense of entitlement is astonishing. Is it inidicative of modern society? I do not for one moment believe that it is only our fans who are like this but they are certainly worse than most.

......................... men crying like schoolgirls demanding that (Delia) sells the club, shrieking like babies wanting the manager sacked.

Very childish and I find it rather embarrassing to be honest. I did not stand on the terraces in the 70''s and 80''s even the 90''s with supporters who behaved as weak as this current lot. Whatever happened to the tough, working class (Norfolk) bloke?

Having been raised on the (Barclay) , I won''t cry and moan after a defeat and I certainly won''t throw the towel in like many. I have seen much worse than this.............Season is still very much alive.

Source - Middlesbrough Form (words in brackets added, original words were boro, Gibson, and Holgate)!

Get with the programme.

1 win in 10. Last win 3rd February.

Webber is Delias latest Roeder, but we are in really deep doo doo this time.

To be fair Roeder basically led us to relegation. Webber hasn''t achieved that much so far, don''t give him too much credit