Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Matt Jarvis FFS

You really can''t blame the player here. I''m sure he would have loved to have played more and been successful here. I actually felt gutted for him when he went off injured for the u23s...

You can however throw some frustration at the team that decided he would be a better player to have than Bradley Johnson.

Fans player of the year, or an expensive injury blighted replacement? I know who I would rather have...

The only player we have who is a full England international.

I am sure he would have preferred career as a footballer to one as a commentater.

Feel sorry for him, have no doubt he''d rather be playing and succeeding with us. We could have done with a decent winger this season too...

The only full international on our books.

That''s a point worth noting. and he has looked decent for us during his brief period of full-fitness.

It is in the interest of all, as unlikely as it sounds, that he has a full recovery by the start of next season and is able to finally contribute.

He is well paid, contracted and unsaleable after all.

Can''t believe the club will be wanting to keep him next season under the current wage structure. He''s in Webber''s ''get rid, too expensive'' pile alongside Naismith, Martin, Klose and possibly McGovern, Pinto and Oliveira.

[quote user="Woodman"]Can''t believe the club will be wanting to keep him next season under the current wage structure. He''s in Webber''s ''get rid, too expensive'' pile alongside Naismith, Martin, Klose and possibly McGovern, Pinto and Oliveira.[/quote]Under contract until May 2019 so he will be seeing out his contract in the treatment room.

I''d imagine if we can''t sell them, we''ll try to negotiate some ''leaving by mutual consent'' terminations of contracts with Naismith, Martin, Jarvis & McGovern. All are unlikely to get as good a deal elsewhere than they''re on here of course.