Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Webber - Does he want out?

"Go and support another Club.Not a supporter.I''ll come on Canary call when we win!"

This man is a pompous clown, no wonder Huddersfield said what they did about him when he left. Work in progress my backside!

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Same old Norwich fans, we"ll interpret a statement as best fits our current agenda& stuff the actual context[/quote]

Not the same fans then that carry on backing the Club oblivious of what they get both on the field and from the Board. That''s why we still have Delia!

[quote user="Making Plans"]Once you start criticising the people who ultimately pay your wages it usually the beginning of the end[/quote]

Absolutely right ''MAKING PLANS''. I''ve never seen a Manager that has survived insulting the fans. Ship him out to Leeds, perhaps that''s what he is angling for!

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Same old Norwich fans, we"ll interpret a statement as best fits our current agenda& stuff the actual context[/quote]
Yep. All over the forum at the moment. A little cringeworthy but if we win the next 3 games that''ll suddenly change, because those doing it tend to be pretty petty.

Cannot really see him wanting out.

He has a good wedge each month.

He seems to have more or less a free reign in his management of club affairs.

He has set up a new project which, although in it''s infancy he seems happy with and in which he seems to fully believe.

He likes himself and seems to revel in the status he has acquired.

His full confidence in his ability to out glib both boardroom and support alike reveals a person who is comfortable in his own skin.

There is no mention of Webber''s comments in the EDP website.

Clearly NCFC have told Archant not to report it, otherwise it would of been front page news.

Or have I missed it?

[quote user="komakino"]There is no mention of Webber''s comments in the EDP website.

Clearly NCFC have told Archant not to report it, otherwise it would of been front page news.

Or have I missed it?[/quote]Or maybe they understood the point he was making.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="komakino"]There is no mention of Webber''s comments in the EDP website.

Or have I missed it?[/quote]Or maybe they understood the point he was making.

[/quote]

This is big news - locally at least - and Archant won''t run it? It deserves some press at the very least.

Manipulation by NCFC methinks as nobody will touch it.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Or maybe they understood the point he was making.

[/quote]
[:D]

Having a pop at fans no matter what is wrong from the manager. He may be failing but to tell fans to support another team is an insult.

Webber can now fu@k off and take your staff and players with you.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]He''s bullish, confident, ambitious and honest ... just what we need right now.[/quote]

LOL what every great business needs... someone to insult their paying customers...

There''s some pretty ''soft'' individuals on here.
How would some of our fans on here coped with being called Numbskulls? Idiots? Not fans? AND on a regular basis, by their LONG TERM manager?
Basically, it''s a good job that none (some) of you are Ipswich fans.

Never mind we''ll soon have Royal weddings and pregnancies to occupy us.

It will be 24/7 on the television and fill the pages. Putin''s actions will be assigned to page two and we won''t be the slightest bit interested in anything Webber says as we will be filled with such wonderment at the on-going royal saga..

Thousands of fawning toadies will be permanently camped out along the Mall with union flags in their hands at the ready. Whatever rocks your boat I suppose. All those Royal correspondents (including the ever lovable Dickie Arbiter) will constantly fill our screens only to be interrupted by Pat Phelan''s latest murder and Tipping point.

I think I''ll take another holiday.

But no! The Masters this week-end starts a season of Majors and there are test matches, one dayers and the Cricket World Cup to come and there will be a host of new faces being touted to join the City ranks as the Summer evolves..

Is Peaky Blinders coming back for a fourth?

Will I be selected to spin bowl for the fourth?

Will I get another hole in one at the (very) short fourth?

Will I manage to stop at the fourth?

What a Summer to look forward to then. Supporting City has been a bit of a strain this season to say the least.

It''s back-burner for footie for me then until the flame ignites and rumour time comes around again and the juices start to flow again.

Webber/Farke you''ve both got a hard-working Summer ahead of you.

If Mr Webber unfortunately does go.......I do hope the club give him a testimonial.....With a lovely personal gift of a Cuckoo clock from our grateful majority shareholding duo......

(I also hope he doesn''t p*ss his handsome pay off, up against the wall).

Don''t Go.......Webbo!