Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Will We Win Again Before The End Of The Season?

I think we''ll finish below Ipswich but I think we will win again this season. Sunderland are fucking awful so if we lose to them...

It would encouraging to finish the season playing well with members of the squad performing and fighting for starting positions in the team next season.

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]Don''t think we will ,players have started their holidays[/quote]On the beach.....[<:o)]

Second half today said it all really, as soon as their second went in it was game over, nicely summed up by Murphy''s 90th minute decision to blast the ball high and wide from 30 yards.

I''d like to think we can perform a lot better than today in the remaining games, but at the same time can easily see us failing to score in several, let alone win!

In the here and now, it matters little. We aren’t going down, we aren’t going up.

However, it would be nice to see some sort of confidence and momentum being built heading into the summer.

That said, the season is dead, we have a line up that has Pinto, Gunn, Reed, Tettey, Wes, Maddison, Klose etc that have uncertain futures and perhaps that combination is beginning to show.

When we went one down against Fulham, the body language from our players as they trudged back to restart the game wasn’t great. There was an obvious frustration and it was almost like they’d collectively carried out the instructed gameplan but still hadn’t been good enough. It certainly didn’t surprise me that they scored again relatively quickly.

Having nothing to play for with half a dozen games to go is a strange experience for us as fans but it must be equally difficult for the players (yes, they’re well paid but they’re still human) especially if they don’t know where they’ll be living, working etc in 3 or 4 months time.

That doesn’t excuse poor performances or capitulations but might be regarded as a mitigating factor. Or not, obviously.

Have we got anything else to play for this season......Maybe it''s Pride?

Have QPR got anything else to play for this season.....?

Maybe QPR were just a little bit ''Prideier an'' Proudier'' than we were yesterday.......?

I expect we will win again but its starting to look very much like the 13th to 17th position that all the stats were predicting at the one third stage. The good run and the bad run flattered in both directions but it all evens up in the end.