Sign in to follow this  

Regular visitors to that site, like myself, will be enjoying it at the moment.

It is a pantomime of epic proportions.

McCarthy being kept on to see out the season despite his long term future sealed. Weird and many don''t like it.

One suggestion was that a fan should be selected as manager for each of the seven remaining games because at least "it would be fun." Hilarious what?

Dozens of replacements ranging from ex-England managers to high flyers and promotion challengers from the lower leagues.

to many old players with no experience (a la Grant and Gunn) because they have an affinity to the club.

Als:

Basil Brush.

The next winner of Britain''s got talent.

Dec.

They all to a supporter seem oblivious to the fact that the job is a poisoned chalice that few would want and that the choices will be limited.

HOWEVER, this piece of sublime, deluded nonsense amused me most of all:

When discussing their plight one idiot decided that things were not so bad because of the existence of:

"""Clubs of similar size or bigger that are a bigger shambles than us

Birmingham

Sunderland

norwich

Leeds

Sheffield Wednesday

Blackburn

QPR

Nottingham Forest

Coventry

Who else?"""

SO, we are a bigger shambles than they are? Eh?

With our lack of debt as opposed to £80m+.

With the massive assets in our playing staff far outstripping theirs..

With our gates at twice theirs.

With ownership of our ground and training ground rather than to the local council and MEE.

Category 1.

According to Webber we do have some money in the bank.

AND of course: WE HAVE A PLAN (apparently)

YET WE ARE A BIGGER SHAMBLES.

Footnote: If there was one club in this entire land I would least like to be a supporter of at this moment in time it''s managerless, rudderless, potless ITFC.

No, Basil, but I did not forget my morning medication.

2 Diazepam, 1 Nitrazepam.

I do what I enjoy, not what others tell me I should enjoy.

I know that so many TWTD members are regular visitors to this site and are drawn to any mention of them like flies to jam.

I enjoy goading them.

What a dreadful idea. I couldn''t imagine a city fan doing such a thing.Though I suppose it does flush out one or two of the closet binners, and winds up the self righteous, I supposeThough I''m not too sure I would be up to such (numb) skulduggeryOh no, not me your honour 

At least they manage to break records5 home games without a goal4 games on the trot without a goaland if Millwall win it will be a record 7 successive away winsstill there''s 2000 (or so Millwall ''fans'') so poorman road should not be setting any records for having another below 10,000 turning up ............ I hope

[quote user="Basil Brash"]At least they manage to break records5 home games without a goal4 games on the trot without a goaland if Millwall win it will be a record 7 successive away winsstill there''s 2000 (or so Millwall ''fans'') so poorman road should not be setting any records for having another below 10,000 turning up ............ I hope[/quote]
Yes, they''re horrendous at the moment.
And yet, still above us in the table.

"Though I suppose it does flush out one or two of the closet binners"

[quote user="Basil Brash"]"Though I suppose it does flush out one or two of the closet binners"[/quote]
So anyone that disagrees with your view is a binner?
Of course. How silly of me.

However bad things get it takes someone really special to come on this thread to use them as a stick to beat their own club with. 

It isn''t really using them as a stick to beat us with.

More an acknowledgement that it is harder to laugh at how shit they are when we have been worse than them this season.

Nonetheless it will be an interesting comparison assuming scum don''t follow our model and appoint one manager over-seeing transfers. team selection and tactics.

"Ipswich have managed to become better than Norwich without actually improving themselves."

For various reasons there''s nothing in it. In fact just one or two points and it varies.

I think that the original binner''s point was referring to the overall state of the two clubs, rather than to the fact that both teams are currently rather ordinary with hardly the thickness of a sheet of paper to separate their on-field achievements this season.[

But broadstairs, you seem to forget that their debt doesn''t actually mean anything because it''s all owed to Mr Evans, an honorable gentleman who will never call it in or use it to his advantage in any way shape or form and write it off, like a thoroughly nice chap, should someone come along and want to buy the club...

[quote user="cornish sam"]But broadstairs, you seem to forget that their debt doesn''t actually mean anything because it''s all owed to Mr Evans, an honorable gentleman who will never call it in or use it to his advantage in any way shape or form and write it off, like a thoroughly nice chap, should someone come along and want to buy the club...[/quote]shame more City fans don''t recognise that facthurrah for Mr EvansI never doubted him

[quote user="Basil Brusque"]What a dreadful idea. I couldn''t imagine a city fan doing such a thing.Though I suppose it does flush out one or two of the closet binners, and winds up the self righteous, I supposeThough I''m not too sure I would be up to such (numb) skulduggeryOh no, not me your honour  [/quote]I found this somewhere, Does it ring any bells City1st ? keep to the OP''s subject and not try to drag me into your petty bitching.