Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Farke out

If he was British or not Webber’s appointment the axe might ha e come a while ago.

Fans have been brainwashed into thinking we should be patient with this new set-up yet there has been no progrsssion with the playing style all season.

We struggle to score goals.

We struggle to defend well unless we play deep and play keep-ball - see point above.

Farke leaves his subs too late and rarely changes a game - no plan B.

Only going to get worse once the last of our good players are sold to balance the books.

If anybody can list how they think the football has progressed at all this season, I’d genuinely love to hear it. Fewer goals, fewer points, abysmal home record and a lower finish. Farke and Webber have taken us backwards.

There''s no doubt about it, our football is worse (both to look at and in terms of statistics) than previous seasons. 
If this is a "transition" season, we''re transitioning into a worse state than we were.
He won''t be sacked, as sacking him would prove that Delia et all were wrong.
We''re going to be in serious trouble.

Delia been brainwashed by Webber get him and Farke out before we go down the leagues again.what. Everbody laughed when Neil Warnock name was mentioned and look where is is now

Get him and Webber out but we all know the real problem. Until Delia goes this is how it is. Wrong appointment after wrong appointment. They haven’t got a clue.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Delia been brainwashed by Webber get him and Farke out before we go down the leagues again.what. Everbody laughed when Neil Warnock name was mentioned and look where is is now[/quote] Warnock would have been perfect.

Patience is something supporters aren''t known for but we have to give it a decent chance to succeed. I have never been wholly convinced by Webber but there''s little point binning a ''project'' before it''s had a proper chance.

Spanked by a lower league club with little to play for.

Increasingly looks as though City fans have been taken in by a foreign accent. Farke is a fraud, the team are no longer competitive. The club is fast becoming irrelevant.

Something makes me think certain posters are going to be incredibly more vocal all of a sudden this week.

I''m all for giving time for a manager to build something. The problem is, I''m not sure I like what the manager is trying to build.

The problem all season has been boring possession football with few chances or goals created. I have seen very little progress in this department all season.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]If he was British or not Webber’s appointment the axe might ha e come a while ago.

Fans have been brainwashed into thinking we should be patient with this new set-up yet there has been no progrsssion with the playing style all season.

We struggle to score goals.

We struggle to defend well unless we play deep and play keep-ball - see point above.

Farke leaves his subs too late and rarely changes a game - no plan B.

Only going to get worse once the last of our good players are sold to balance the books.

If anybody can list how they think the football has progressed at all this season, I’d genuinely love to hear it. Fewer goals, fewer points, abysmal home record and a lower finish. Farke and Webber have taken us backwards.[/quote]

I am sure there will be some expert statisticians along later to prove how far we have come, especially since the home draw against Burton.

I will offer up a live (as I type with game in progress) improvement so you''ve something to be going on with. Our defence has greatly improved. On average we conceded 1.5 goals per game last season. Now it is only 1.25.

No, a proper chance is a season or so - we were all told this last summer and it is interesting to see/hear how people who supposedly bought into it seemingly aren''t willing to see it through. That is until we win and then it''s all ok again.

As I say, I''ve never been wholly convinced but think it should be given time.

Something makes me think certain posters are going to be incredibly more vocal all of a sudden this week.

Why go on about others? Give us your opinion. Yours is as valid as anyone elses.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]40+ competitive games, not a proper chance?.....[/quote]Quite. I just don''t see many positives from this season and certainly none that we will be pushing for top 6 next season.

Agree entirely. I did a post a few weeks ago about how I think the fans have been brainwashed with all the Farke hype and that if he was an old school British manager, he''d be getting a lot more stick.

This level,of performance is unacceptable given the resources he has had. In Oct and Nov we lost 8 in a row. We have now only won 1 in 10. Surely either Farke is not up to it or both Farke and Webber are not up to it. Cheap,options for coach or manager like Mick McCarthy or Ian Culverhouse surely could not do worse. Seriously thinking of stopping my season ticket.

Its honestly the same as The Hamilton, Adams, Roeder, Grant regime. Forget transitions. Farke doesn’t know what his team, formation or philosophy is. How is it going to be any different minus Mads next season?

Huddersfield seemed to manage pretty well after initially being hit and miss with this set up - and while we may not repeat that success I think we do need to give it the close-season to fully see where things will be. Restarting it all over yet again would imo be a big backward - and very costly - step

If you can see what Farke is trying to do then we need to give him at least another season. He only need a few more players and to give the team a little tune up.

This was always the path ahead. Rocky initially, potentially for a good while yet, but hopefully there''ll be brighter days ahead.

We are trying to build a philosophy that makes us stronger than the sum of our parts (essential if we aren''t not selling out to a billionaire) whilst down sizing the squad at the same time. This isn''t easy.

The aim is to not just get up but also STAY up. Our own recent experiences prove that we need something different if we desire a long term spell at the top table. If we want to stop being a yo yo. If we want to be less harmed by the departure of successful coaches and key players.

This will take time ... possibly more time than most fans will be prepared to give.

The one thing Farke had to hang his hat on this season was the improved defence. However we''ve now conceded 14 goals in our last 5 games, 18 in our last 10 and we''ve now got a bottom half ''goals conceded'' stat to go with our bottom 5 ''goals scored.''

It isn''t looking good for him.