Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Match thread

I can''t fathom Farke out.

Does he really think that a possibly tired Lewis will be worse than Husband?

So play three at the back and Lewis will have a bit less to do.

Think this one might be a disaster. Team looks lightweight on paper.
It''s a 10pm kick off here and I''ve gotta be up and out the house by 6am. Better not be the disaster I fear it will be!

I don''t think anyone is being dropped- seems much more a case of resting and rotation with three games in quick succession.

[quote user="king canary"]I don''t think anyone is being dropped- seems much more a case of resting and rotation with three games in quick succession.[/quote]That would be my thought, with experience over youth seemingly.I would expect both Tettey and Edwards to make an appearance at some stage with the other sub being determined by how the game (or how an individual players) is doing.

kick it off wrote the following post at 02/04/2018 9:23 PM:

Think this one might be a disaster. Team looks lightweight on paper.

It''s a 10pm kick off here and I''ve gotta be up and out the house by 6am. Better not be the disaster I fear it will be!

MMMM you must be in Perth, WA too???(;

Raggett doesn''t even make the bench. It''s a meaningless game, don''t understand why he doesn''t get a chance?

Oliveira looking like Frank Zappa again. Frank could play his guitar better than Oliveira can shoot. That one must be near Camden Market!

[quote user="ricardo"]Oh well, Scum losing.[/quote]Currently above them in the table for the first time in a while.

Can''t really get into the game. 14th v 15th. Just wished the season would end. Didn''t feel much when we scored, or when they equalized.

Apparently Webber has said those that are bored with the football should go and support somebody else. If only life was that easy...

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Can''t really get into the game. 14th v 15th. Just wished the season would end. Didn''t feel much when we scored, or when they equalized.

Apparently Webber has said those that are bored with the football should go and support somebody else. If only life was that easy...[/quote]shame, on you

Poor game, no atmosphere. Last time I was at Loftus Road for a City game the place was jammed to the rafters. How things have changed. I imagine the little twat with the sombrero and poncho is still there though. Ah Jonno and little Joey😀