Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Fan buy out?

i think why they are making the club run self funding is so when they hand it over to Tom he can just keep running it that way as he has not got the wealth that Delia has

no point handing over a club that just say Delia is pumping in 5 million a year to someone who has not got that sort of money

From the poorest owner in the PL to one of the poorest in the Championship to the very poorest in the entire Football League.

Potless Tom has got a nerve even considering that he should be I/C Norwich City Football Club.

Nice man though apparently.

Aw!

There has never been any evidence that this photography business exists. If it does then its the only photography business I know of that doesn''t have a website.

@duncan

Enjoy the irony of saying I''ve made stuff up while pulling that 10,000 ticket figure directly out of your arse.

Hardly. It’s available in the Barclay, River End and the corners. I’d suggest it’s a conservative estimate rather than plucked out of my ringpiece.

And yep, you made it up.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/Tickets/Season-Tickets/

Unless you think that the whole of the Barclay, River End, and all corner sections amounts to less than 10,000 kingy?