Klose

Lewis

Reed

Tettey

Maddison

Vrancic

Murphy

Srebny

Back 4 again and Vrancic in the front 3.

I''m not hopeful.

Substitutes 👉 McGovern (GK), Husband, Zimmermann, Oliveira, Leitner, Hoolahan, Edwards.

I''m always hopeful

4 at the back means we will need to score at least 2 goals to draw the match

No width again, apart from Murphy.  Easy to defend against and will result in a lack of service to the lone striker.  It has been a constant problem this season but someone will say we need a striker who can score goals.  Well ... we need to provide them service before that will ever happen.

This is not working. Midfield all over the place. Slow build up. Ineffective and boring.

Klose just then ran the ball to halfway and literally stood there for 10 seconds or more because there was no one moving for the ball and going to him... so so boring and slow.

Half an hour in and I’ve lost interest! Gonna do something more productive with my Saturday

Talk about top bin! Great strike, if only he could do that more regularly!

Reading the comments at the beginning of this thread, I can only imagine they were written by binners.

Apart from a 10 min. spell in the middle of the half. WE WERE SUPERB!!!

Wolves? Cardiff? Villa? Not fit to lace our boots. BUT we should be putting the chances away, such as when Srbeny & Murphy didn''t quite force the ball home. When we play like this we look more like a Prem. team than any other in this division.

Slightly better movement, much more determination, closing down better, some SENSATIONAL passing & a worldy goal!

Isn''t that Murphy''s 7th league goal this season? Not a bad return considering how inconsistent everyone seems to think he is.

Not much difference, although our passing seems to be more direct at going forwards which is nice. Murphy is having a better game, and his goal was a worldy. Great to see Srbeny score too.

That said, had Murphy not scored it could well still be 0-0 given that our second goal came on the break