Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Cardiff vs Wolves

Currently playing.

Two very good teams cancelling each other out, or two teams who (with their current squads) will really struggle in the Prem (if they both make it)?

I am leaning towards the latter, although that lends itself to the rest of the Championship being poorer than many think?

WIldschut has had a free kick (not very comfortably) palmed away by Ruddy, and that''s about it.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Currently playing.

Two very good teams cancelling each other out, or two teams who (with their current squads) will really struggle in the Prem (if they both make it)?

I am leaning towards the latter, although that lends itself to the rest of the Championship being poorer than many think?

WIldschut has had a free kick (not very comfortably) palmed away by Ruddy, and that''s about it.[/quote]£100m suggests that wouldn''t be the case

Wildchut is having a good game, moving onto Ryan Bennett they seem to rate him at Wolves ?

Definitely right Basil, but can a better man than me, come up with stats, of promoted teams to the Prem, who have changed their squads (in what percentage terms) and have stayed up, over the last, say, 10 years or so?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Definitely right Basil, but can a better man than me, come up with stats, of promoted teams to the Prem, who have changed their squads (in what percentage terms) and have stayed up, over the last, say, 10 years or so?[/quote]I would suggest that any club outside of the top six or so has not really ''stayed''. West Brom and S''ton looked models yet have fadedMoney talks... and in this case it is telling the rest of English football ''far cough'' , if you are not part of us small elite.

Ruddy didnt save many penalties for us did he.

What an exciting last 5 mins, one penalty saved, next one hit the post. Warnock wont shake hands with the Wolves boss and is telling him to f off.

What a dramatic ending

What an epic end to the game, and a great pen save by Big John.

Interesting to see Wildschut hasn''t really done anything of note for Cardiff either, having played a bit part no different to when he was here with us. I wonder what next season holds for him