Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Two blasts From The Past At The Game.

I was in a hospitality box in The River End yesterday as part of a friends 75th birthday weekend celebrations and stopped for a chat with Neil Doomcaster no less who was there as a guest of Corals. He told me it was his first time at Carrow Road since he left nine years ago.He told me that he thought Bob The Grocer Cooper was in the directors box as a guest of Delia and that he is a Villa fan. Looking at a video on Facebook of Murphy''s goal and sure enough there he is when the camera panned round to show D & M on their feet celebrating.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]...stopped for a chat with Neil Doomcaster[/quote]DOOMY!! [:O]Explains the booing then. [:)]

You don''t even need to read between the lines here. Corals are planning to take over Norwich City, with Cooper returning as chairman and Doncaster as chief executive.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]You don''t even need to read between the lines here. Corals are planning to take over Norwich City, with Cooper returning as chairman and Doncaster as chief executive.[/quote]wanna bet >

[quote user="TheManWhoSoldDerveld"][quote user="SwindonCanary"] I wonder what his connection with Coral is,  as the deal with the Scottish Football League is with Labrokes[/quote]They merged, same company.[/quote]Doomcaster did mention the connection with the Jock league and said he was their guest because of his previous employment at NCFC and that their sponsorship runs out here at the end of the season.