Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

The pathetic bunch that decided to boo in the first half...

That goal is definitely up there with the best and i’m pretty certain that is the best home performance of the season. It was long overdue, and I’m so glad I had the patience to turn up again.

I’m just not sure who to be thankful to, the manager for his tactics or the boo boys 😂

You think this thread overshodow’s Josh’s goal? Really? This thread is a masterpiece in its own right. A bit like the goal but the goal isn’t in its shadow.

How many pages will we reach before we get the first boo boy to post? I’m asking for a friend.....

🙃🙃

I tell you what Nutty, for the amount that were boo-ing in the Barclay i''m pretty shocked not one of them has posted on here....allegedly...

I didn''t ''BOO'' it would be more than my life''s worth......What with Delia, Micky Wynn and Etty within earshot.....

I think you’re highlighting the relevance of this site nowadays Nutty, not particularly representative of our support.

So far then we only have supporters on this thread who don’t boo and non attendees who would never boo. Too few knew who boo?

I didn''t boo either, actually.How do we know that any of the booers actually are on the Pinkun? Maybe they are from ''Norwich Talk''.

Today, 8:59 PM

The gut

“Maybe capt pants but it sound like more than five “

Perhaps they they have big mouths?

“That would explain this little conundrum Captain👍 “

Top post in a long time! Proper chuckled! It will give this thread legs

[quote user="The gut"]“That would explain this little conundrum Captain👍 “

Top post in a long time! Proper chuckled! It will give this thread legs[/quote][:D]Let''s hope so. Shame someone doesn''t admit to it, it will really kick-off then and tide us over until the next meltdown.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="The gut"]“That would explain this little conundrum Captain👍 “

Top post in a long time! Proper chuckled! It will give this thread legs[/quote][:D]Let''s hope so. Shame someone doesn''t admit to it, it will really kick-off then and tide us over until the next meltdown.[/quote]
Doesn''t admit to it? Do you think some posters on here are fibbing then Captain? Perhaps being economical with the truth? Could that be possible? Could there be other shameful deeds these posters keep in the closet....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="The gut"]“That would explain this little conundrum Captain👍 “

Top post in a long time! Proper chuckled! It will give this thread legs[/quote][:D]Let''s hope so. Shame someone doesn''t admit to it, it will really kick-off then and tide us over until the next meltdown.[/quote]
Doesn''t admit to it? Do you think some posters on here are fibbing then Captain? Perhaps being economical with the truth? Could that be possible? Could there be other shameful deeds these posters keep in the closet....
[/quote]

Economical with the truth nutty...... some can’t even see the truth when it is clearly laid out in black and white. They are so ecomical with the truth that they completely recycle ♻️ it into whatever point that they want to make. Take the truth, bend it like a fabricator and tell a lie like it’s the gospel! I’m sure you know the ones, those holier than thou type.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Fiery Zac"]This gut feeling or spur of the moment reaction of booing is absolute bo***ks. I often feel frustration or annoyance at what I’m watching but it never results in an uncontrollable burst of booing.

In fact I struggle to control reacting to a uselsss refereeing decision (happens often) or when we score a goal but I’ve never lost control enough to boo my own team.[/quote]

What you suggesting then fiery zac? All those that booed thought about it the night before and decided on what minute they were going to boo. Sounds like a big job. Did they ring each other up or have a secret meeting? I doubt it was via social media because surely one of us would notice.

Mmm whose b0ll0ks is biggest. Guess you win.[/quote]

Err no, I’m not suggesting that.

Why so touchy? Were you a booer?

I merely pointed out that I have never uncontrollably booed as was being suggested earlier in the thread, and was being used as an excuse for this inexcusable behaviour.

I know it isn''t in most Norfolk people''s nature, but a little bit more atmosphere at games, particularly if we are doing well, would surely drown out any booing.

On iFollow, the away support sounds far noisier than the home support and in a tenth of the size.

Scousers get behind Liverpool from the off and sing and cheer virtually the whole game.

When my son and I get to away games. we sing our heads off in the street let alone the ground. Maybe the Norfolk reticence has left us as we live elsewhere?

[quote user="king canary"]@Bobloz

Who is ridiculous, the person booing or the person so offended by it they feel the need to stand up and shout at other fans?[/quote]Cool... You know what? I''d never thought of it that way [:^)]Why don;t you go back and read the rest of my post, take note of the bit that says ''contradictory'' and then also look at the big laugh and wink emojis.Nothing like taking posts out of context, hey, and then twisting them to somehow serve your own, weird, boo guilt cause.

Yes, clearly I took....

''In fact, i often just stand and shout to tell these boo people where they can stick their boos.''

...to mean you stand and shout at other fans. What a twisted interpretation that must be, no idea how I got to it...

Well, I don''t know about anyone else but I think this thread has been a monumental success. It turns out that no-one who boo''d is even on the PinkUn. Yay!

Well, I don''t know about anyone else but I think this thread has been a monumental success. It turns out that no-one who boo''d is even on the PinkUn. Yay!

Only a qualified success. For the sake of balance, you should have someone who booed on the programme.

[quote user="king canary"]Yes, clearly I took....

''In fact, i often just stand and shout to tell these boo people where they can stick their boos.''

...to mean you stand and shout at other fans. What a twisted interpretation that must be, no idea how I got to it...[/quote]Then it says, "that may be a contradictory approach... Perhaps I''ll just stand up and boo them...etc."Mate. Take a walk. I''m sure you''ll want to have the last word though so... go on then [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]Well, I don''t know about anyone else but I think this thread has been a monumental success. It turns out that no-one who boo''d is even on the PinkUn. Yay![/quote]

Like Delia & Co your ambitions seem to be very limited...

[quote user="Mike "][quote user="hogesar"]Well, I don''t know about anyone else but I think this thread has been a monumental success. It turns out that no-one who boo''d is even on the PinkUn. Yay![/quote]

Like Delia & Co your ambitions seem to be very limited...[/quote]

I get the impression most on here haven''t had 1% of her success....