Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Versus Sunderland.

Kin ell we could have won it twice over with chances

Murphy could have slipped either Srbeny or Oliveira in then.

And the Ipswich result means we are safe from relegation.

Sounds like with some better finishing we could have scored 4 or 5 but Farke had a bizarre game tactically. I prefer the back 3 but it didn''t really sound like it needed changing at half time.

Two big guns out. I would still bet on Real and Bayern to be there as well.

Liverpool will fancy it.

Didn''t understand the changes, Srbeny very unlucky to be dropped for an out-of-form NO, Husband just doesn''t impress and even Madds left his shooting boots at home.
Thank lord for Pinto.

3 defeats and eight goals conceded in three games for Man City.

That Guardiola is on thin ground.

Their owners can buy most things but they can''t buy a win at the moment.

Watching on a dodgy stream so could barely work out who was playing, but was it Madders who hit the post from about 2 yards out?!

Just can not see how it is going to change much next season nutty who are the real city Nutty the team and tactics against villa or tonight ?

A bizarre night all round. Just as well there was nothing riding on this result for us. Still the challenge remains for Farke top 6 or close to by the end of October or pitchforks required.Still, hopefully we can confine Cardiff and Warnock to the play-offs on Saturday.

We had our chances, but if you don''t take ''em.......

Anyway, Colin''s 1st eleven on Saturday. I hope we put a stick in their spokes and stop ''em going up auto......

Unfortunately he will only start half the games but how much would a new Tettey cost? We would have to produce one. Is Ben Godfrey in that mould or Louis Thompson if he can recover?

I think tonight illustrates further Farkes naivety in regard to the English game.

I just don’t think he grasps how competitive this league is. You can’t keep rotating and picking out of form players against the so called lesser teams. To get out of this league at the right end you need consistency, which starts with team selection.

We had three different formations on show tonight. Furthermore two players he brings back into the fold are substituted at half time!

It’s nearly indefensible.

Lincoln: it was effectively a nothing game at the end of the season after a run of several games in a couple of weeks.

Clearly Farke was trying out new ideas and personnel in a competitive game - when else is he meant to do it if not now? I imagine he is also trying to establish if some older players'' contracts are worth renewing.

Besides which, we still had enough chances to comfortably win this. Story of the season.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]I think tonight illustrates further Farkes naivety in regard to the English game.

I just don’t think he grasps how competitive this league is. You can’t keep rotating and picking out of form players against the so called lesser teams. To get out of this league at the right end you need consistency, which starts with team selection.

We had three different formations on show tonight. Furthermore two players he brings back into the fold are substituted at half time!

It’s nearly indefensible.[/quote]Or he is trying out various players and formations in what for Norwich City is a dead fixture. In those circumstances roadtesting three different formations sounds like sensible planning for next season. So, easily defensible.