Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

McCarthy gone

[quote user="hogesar"]Ah, so it''s "complicated long ball"? Not heard that before.[/quote]it''s a fairly rare medical conditionoften brought on by ill fitting under garments

Blimey, he quit twice during the same press conference Double N.

I hope that table is alright and he isn''t a black belt in karate.

"Mick, you''re a liar … you''re a fucking wanker. I didn''t rate you as a player, I don''t rate you as a manager, and I don''t rate you as a person. You''re a fucking wanker and you can stick your World Cup up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country! You can stick it up your bollocks.

I apologise for that paragraph and have told my wife never to got to Portman Road again.

Rate him or not as a pundit our own Chris Sutton really excels when discussing Ipswich Town F. C. and it''s supporter''s treatment of Mick McCarthy.

Clearly on a wind up, his latest punditry claims that Ipswich supporters live in, "Cloud cuckoo land," and that under MM they have been "consistently punching above their weight." I''m not sure if he came out with the "Be careful what you wish for," mantra but he could well have done.

His mocking clearly worked as there are two lengthy threads on the matter currently adorning the first page of TWTD. Needless to say, both are characterised by a stream of childish insults aimed against our boy, with hardly any reasoned appraisal of what he actually said .... which happens to be correct.

Hard times appear to be ahead for McCarty''s "numbskulls," which we should enjoy.

Our only concern is that Evans doesn''t unearth a freakish appointment who is able to achieve for them what Paul Lambert did for us.

Given the financial restraints and the poor quality of a squad which appears somewhat discontented, this outcome would appear to be unlikely.

Fingers crossed.