Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Nelson Oliviera - transfer value?

Seems that many people want to see him gone - which is a shame but I don''t think Farke wants him anyway.

So how much would you expect for him if he leaves in the summer?

Slightly OT , I notice that Nelson is managed by the same agents as Ronaldo and Costa. Also Neves and pretty much any top Portugese players.

NO is in good company!

I always believe there is a bit of a wider market for foreign players like him- I could see Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or similar teams being interested rather than just British teams.

Saying that we''ll probably do well to make our money back on him.

£2-3m million on current contribution. Some would say that this would be a steal.

£4-6m on reputation. which is declining due to the lack of the above.

Difficult one.

Get as much as you can City, and get it asap.

A player who can clearly produce better than he currently does, who seems to be in a certain amount of conflict with management on occasions and has the hint of a reputation of being a bad apple and who probably thinks he''s better than he is is detrimental to team unity and not wanted at Carrow Road, by me at least.

I sense that Daniel Farke has been quite restrained with this individual. I might be wrong but things could become clearer when we have got rid.

The things is look at what Championship strikers are going for theses days. Kodija, McCormack, Assombalonga, Bamford etc.

It really wouldn''t surprise me if we got 10million for him, and can see the Swansea link appearing again - I believe his agent also helped out Swansea with transfers a year or so ago

He''s worth around £6-7 million in my opinion.Some of the rates for strikers in the Championship have been ridiculous and I can''t see us letting go of anyone in contract, "on the cheap".I think Webber is quite well versed in the value of players

Based on his scoring record unlikely anyone will be interested. And suggestions of £10m are just bonkers he certainly ain''t worth the money we paid. But then who has been at least now with being skint we won''t be wasting big money in future.

[quote user="pete"]Based on his scoring record unlikely anyone will be interested. And suggestions of £10m are just bonkers he certainly ain''t worth the money we paid. But then who has been at least now with being skint we won''t be wasting big money in future.[/quote]Given as no one on here knows what we paid or what his current contract it is much as guessing someone''s weight when they are behind a screenHopefully if he goes to the World cup it will stimulate interest -though it will still need his current contract to be be bought out. A figure that the gormless often confuse with a transfer fee.Unfortunately for all his talent he comes across as a petulant, self interested idiot. Which would possibly explain his inability to settle anywhere. And will affect how other club''s see his worth to them

He will not have increased his value after his performance at Sunderland last night. His agent will definitely earn his money if he can find a club willing to pay over 5m for him.

Can''t imagine anyone paying anywhere near £5m - think we will be very fortunate if we could get £2m, and realistically we''d probably take a lot less just to get him off the wage bill.

Don''t forget that West Ham spent £8m odd on Jordan Hugill, who managed a whole 23 goals in 103 Championship games. Nelson may not have had a great season but he''s still got 27 goals in 80 games at this level.

He has scored one in three for us which is his best rate of scoring.

Players receive rave ratings for scoring one in four so despite most at NCFC not really happy with him we should get what we paid for him which at the time was rumoured to be £3.5M

I like him. He has good close control and can score goals from outside the box. Petulant maybe but definitely a decent forward in this league. Not particularly good in the air so not well suited to loan striker role.

Will be surprised if he is still here come August.

Hopefully we can get £5m for him.

I’d be happy with 7 million. I’d like to see someone who could bully defences and hold the ball up well.

He''s clearly a bit streaky though- in a team that isn''t scoring many goals I''d say 8 goals so far isn''t a bad return. The issue is he scored 5 of those 8 in the first 9 games.

Facts are he has never scored as frequently in his career than he did for us during 2017.

Prior to joining us it was 30 goals in 173 games, so he has never been that prolific; with us it has improved to 18 from 52; but it could be that he has simply now return to his normal performance having finished a hot streak, benefiting from a team which had a solely attack attack attack mentality.

Farke has given him his chance here so it seems the manager is ok with him; whether that is reciprocated is less certain.

I would prefer to have him stay if he is on his game - but neither will I be upset to see him leave either irrespective of the price as I am not sure he benefits from Farkes style.

At the beginning of the season i would have said Reading £8m offer would be about right. Now more in the region of £2.5m - £3m.

Even with his record I still think he''s in the £6-8m bracket given the market, his age and the fact he''s in and around the national side.

He obviously has ability and I''m sure his next manager will believe he can fully unlock the potential and harness that "magic" in his boots.