Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Guess what Farke will say AGAIN

He''l also mention about our "basement behaviour" at some point also.. whatever the hell that is..

IMO it was a classic game between a side trying for play-offs and one that wasn''t - they took their chances and we didn''t, which in a nutshell is why we are both where we are.

[quote user="hogesar"]Anyone would think English wasnt his first language.[/quote]

You could even be forgiven for thinking he doesn’t know what he’s doing

None particularly, but at a superficial level I would suggest that the language of football is fairly narrow and easily picked up in whatever appropriate tongue.

If DF confuses people on occasions because English is not his first language the he should try harder.

His role, for which his salary is paid in pounds sterling and not Euros, suggests this.

I can see what Farke is trying to do, just not sure we have the players to do it effectively or whether this style is suitable for the Championship. We can have all the possession we like, but when Cardiff score two goals out of nothing, it counts for absolutely zero.

BroadstairsR wrote the following post at 14/04/2018 7:24 PM:

“None particularly, but at a superficial level I would suggest that the language of football is fairly narrow and easily picked up in whatever appropriate tongue.

If DF confuses people on occasions because English is not his first language the he should try harder.

His role, for which his salary is paid in pounds sterling and not Euros, suggests this. “

Farke would benefit from a few lessons in how to talk in plain English from you Broadstairs👍

The irony of an obviously cultured pink un poster telling a multi lingual football coach to try harder isnt lost on me.

"The irony of an obviously cultured pink un poster telling a multi lingual football coach to try harder isnt lost on me."

Are you suggesting that DF shouldn''t strive to be fully understood when giving his post match analysis?

Besides it''s the situation that demands he should rather than any PinkUn poster.

I actually think that he speaks well. We have after all had managers in the past who have needed a full time translator. I seem to remember that Pochettino had no English when he first went to Southampton.

Yah, I got the feeling the guys were really concentrated in their defensive basement behaviour, but for sure when you concede this determining goal so late it is difficult to accept the loss, 100%.