Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Watford vs Norwich

sorry creasy didn''t see your thread, can the mods move my post here. anyway two nil down to watford, sharp puts saturday back into perspective doesn#t it.

..right now id be happy to stump up a fiver for a watford player to spark him out! .. how much more evidence does he need. Gives away goal and nearly a penalty.... Oh joy now its 2-0 wonder where fleming was then... This could be embarrassing....

dont be ridiculous....i say lets loan flem to the scum - preferably before sunday.......altho im not sure id wish fleming on even the scum!

I''m not a Fleming fan but have just spoken to colleague at the game who says that Drury and Green at fault for the goals.  Drury not picking up his player and Green staying rooted to his line. 

The team were booed off the pitch at half time, and they are some of the most fanatical supporters.  Who knows what excuses our articulate manager will come up with after the game.

Mind you what am I saying there is still time for Worthy to bring on McVeigh in the 85th minute and hope he scores 2 goals.  Judging by the fact that we have 2 defenders on the bench Worthy must have planned to play for a draw.  No sign once again of Henderson and Jarvis.

Still look on the bright side another defeat, and another step closer to getting rid of Worthy.