Sign in to follow this  

Fan of the season

So pleased Lil won it. She should have done years ago. She was around when I started going (cough) years ago and has hardly missed a game. Excellent choice. Michelle would be pleased.

Used to go on Mascot coaches with Lil nearly 50 years ago.

Really pleased she won and great that the award will always be in honour of Chelle.

[quote user="Kathy "]So pleased Lil won it. She should have done years ago. She was around when I started going (cough) years ago and has hardly missed a game. Excellent choice. Michelle would be pleased.[/quote]
I was pleased she won too & as you say she should have won it ages ago.
P.S. Nice to see you posted a bit more Kathy , not enough ladies posting common sense on here [:)]

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Kathy "]So pleased Lil won it. She should have done years ago. She was around when I started going (cough) years ago and has hardly missed a game. Excellent choice. Michelle would be pleased.[/quote]
I was pleased she won too & as you say she should have won it ages ago.
P.S. Nice to see you posted a bit more Kathy , not enough ladies posting common sense on here [:)]
[/quote]I agree. They usually post nonsense. [:D]( dons tin hat and scuttles into bunker )

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]A deserved award  [/quote]Agree completely. Used to love seeing her at games with her great friend the late Pat.Lil''s badge-covered scarf was fabulous. Shame it''s a bit too heavy for her to wear now but I hope that one day it might loaned to the club and be displayed somewhere at Carrow Rd.