Sign in to follow this  
king canary

I guess today proves one thing...

[quote user="king canary"]The idea that this place is always busier after a loss isn''t the case.

Apathy seems to be the mood.[/quote]Not a surprise at this stage of the season with nothing at stake except looking to see where we can improve for next season.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="king canary"]The idea that this place is always busier after a loss isn''t the case.

Apathy seems to be the mood.[/quote]Not a surprise at this stage of the season with nothing at stake except looking to see where we can improve for next season.

[/quote]Sloppy defending and didn''t take our chances. That''s where the money needs to be spent.

The thing that today proves, is proof was needed because we''ve seen it all season, is that Farke is very good at tippy tappy possession based football but he''s absolutely useless at putting out a team, or using a system, that can win football matches in this League.I, like many others, am sick and tired of the same system and style of play being used week in and week out, with very limited success, quickly followed with the same lame excuses and hard luck stories week after week in the after match press conference.He''s the manager and it''s his job to change things and find of a way of winning games with the players he has at his disposal.We have not improved since day 1 and it''s time he tried something different.Our current run is 2 wins, 3 defeats and 1 draw in 6 which is pretty much the same as the the first 6 games of the season.Unless he finds out very quickly next season how to win football

matches in the Championship then he won''t be around here for long.

[quote user="hogesar"]We played the same as we did vs Villa but didnt take our chances.[/quote]

No we didn’t, maybe in the first half against villa, but in the second half we turned villa around instead of playing in front of teams like we have all season

Today was same old same old

Thats what good championship managers do though like Old Colin you can play better have more the game / ball create more chances and he still gets on the bus to wales with a 2-0 win

I dont think it has anything to do with management, other than getting them organised which we have done ourselves for decent periods this season.

The difference is we missed chances and we made a defensive mistake for them to score.

you say that Hog but i think a Old Championship manager would get more out of our players

we have a strong side but have had a very poor season

i can not prove that of course but in my opinion Managers like old colin can get that extra 10 % out of a team who are comfortable with a style of play

Not with our team I dont think he could Norfolk.

Can you imagine playing long ball all game to Nelson or Srbeny? The ball would be coming back at us faster than we can say Colin!

I Agree with those two strikers but Webber / Farke had a transfer window to bring in a striker in when needed and these two are their choice

but i do believe that the English style of a more direct approach is sometimes what is needed

I think with Vrancic and Leitner in the team we see more balls in behind the defence which is important as without them we play in front of the opposition too much.

I agree we need to go direct sometimes and we desperately need a striker who can give us the option to do so.

I assume the posters missing in action are those who had previously said above all they wanted entertaining football, even if the results were sometimes disappointing...

I assume the posters missing in action are those who had previously said above all they wanted entertaining football, even if the results were sometimes disappointing...

Exactly my point Purple those Cardiff fans will be saying exactly that they were poor today but won in the end Norwich had chances kept the ball and we still won and that sad as it sounds is what it is all about