Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Congratulations JR and Benno

Delighted to see them promoted, shame its with such a shi.tty club.

Particularly pleased for Benno who has established himself as a very popular player, lots of fans praising him on twitter last night.

Agree with that VW. Horrible place, and neanderthal fans, but I did ''enjoy'' how they played at our place, but hated that it was against us!!

Benno and Ruddy were top players at this level, and it was a shame to see both leave. Great to see they''re doing well and enjoying themselves and I wish them well, just sad it wasn''t still for us.

Agreed AJ. JR on form is undoubtedly a Premier League player imo.

I could never understand why Benno got so much stick on here, so many seemed to be unable to see his obvious quality, really pleased that he’s doing well and is appreciated.

Van wink wrote the following post at 16/04/2018 11:23 AM:

Agreed AJ. JR on form is undoubtedly a Premier League player imo.

I could never understand why Benno got so much stick on here, so many seemed to be unable to see his obvious quality, really pleased that he’s doing well and is appreciated.

Agree. Bennett is a good player , very committed and just what we needed at the time. Sticking him next to Martin didn''t help. Neither did the injuries.

I saw some real twaddle written on here about RB.

I don’t begrudge them their success but in my opinion Angus is a much better keeper-more athletic and agile, better at coming for crosses, better at shot stopping, better at organising and communicating and better at distribution. I’m pretty sure that if we still had Ruddy our goals conceded would have been even higher this season, and if Wolves had Angus in goal they would have conceded less-including our equaliser 😝