Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

David Hannant: I’m backing Dennis to become a menace

Perhaps our strikers do so well because they get such good support. Let''s slag him off because he didn''t score this week - and nearly didn''t last week

I quite like him.

If you don''t though I''ve got some bad news- he''s the type of signing we''re going to be making more often than not.

If he acclimatizes well, scores 15 next season then either we''ll be in the top 6 or he''ll be someone we can sell for much more than we bought him for. If he doesn''t then we''ve not lost much on him.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Well Greg Downs is not impressed thus far but did temper his opinion by saying we need to see how he shapes up in pre season, next season.....[/quote]
Greg Downs is rarely impressed with anything.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i think Dennis will be a good player for us next season as long as Farke does not drop him every game after he scores !

i have said this before but NO has had chance after chance this season Dennis had a good game vs Villa scores his first go then gets dropped

Reward success not failure[/quote]

This. The only sensible post in this thread.

Anyone seeing his interviews after the game could tell he was high on confidence...as one would expect.

Tiredness ?No way. Start him next game...take him off after 65-70 if you need to.

Oliveira = chance after chance. Hope everyone is happy to have kept him over Cam now :-(

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Well Greg Downs is not impressed thus far but did temper his opinion by saying we need to see how he shapes up in pre season, next season.....[/quote]
Greg Downs is rarely impressed with anything.
[/quote]
Greg got a right pounding on twitter for some of his negative comments in canary call

See if Radio Norfolk can get Danny Mills to co-commentate on the Leeds match......and then do Canary Call with Rob Butler after the game?.....